Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper(TMM or anything)

2 posters

Go down

Whisper(TMM or anything) Empty Whisper(TMM or anything)

Post  kyekyechan Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Whisper
Race: Half Goddess half fox [not a mew mew fox] (I'm sorry! I know Alice is already a fox, but I just love foxes!)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
What She Is: The Chaos Incarnate, or Goddess of Chaos
Appearance:

Whisper(TMM or anything) Photobucketdarkness

History: Born in heaven to watch over Shangri-La, Whisper was shunned by the other gods. The only ones in heaven that did not look down on her were Kanzeon Bosatsu Goddess of Mercy and Love, the young Goddess of Sound, and the young Goddess of Fate and Doom. The Jade Emperor feared her power and, though he couldn't not kill her due to Buddhist law, had her reincarnated into a human body with her powers sealed. She has no recollection of who she was or of her powers. However, one day Kanzeon Bosatsu came to her human form and "gave her the gift" of fox ears and a fox tail, promising that it would make her life interesting. Could the seal be breaking?

Personality: Whisper feels everything to the extreme. There is no angry or sad, but PISSED and depressed. Not happy, but exuberant (sp?). As the Chaos Incarnate, her mind quite follows her name. She is all over the place, not ditzy but in thousands of different places at once. Her brain moves at the speed of light, sometimes making her hard to understand. She is sweet and kind, but very opinionated. She will not be swayed by the judgment of others.

Good Points: Smart, Affectionate, fun
Bad Points: Feels unlovable, is easily distracted, and sometimes confrontational

Weapons and Abilities: As time goes on, she may begin to slowly regain her abilities of Chaos, but I don't think they'll ever go back to where they were.

Crush: Whoever you think would fit well with her. Probably someone who can handle some craziness.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Whisper(TMM or anything) Empty Re: Whisper(TMM or anything)

Post  Seth Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Hmm... Interesting. I don't really know if she'd fit too well in the TMM crowd, but... Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:43 am

Yeah. I mostly put that on there because she had been in one TMM rp on the other board. She isn't a mew mew, so it was a strained rp. I'd really prefer to use her outside of TMM really. She had originally been intended for a Saiyuki rp, but no one else on the site knew what that was, so that idea quickly died off.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:25 am

Saiyuki... I'll have to look that one up.
I'm afraid I've never watched that one before.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:35 am

It's one of my alltime favorites. It has an amazing plot and a great English cast. Which is a miracle.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum