Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES

2 posters

Go down

[Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES Empty [Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES

Post  Admin Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 pm

(( ...I'll edit the title later. In too weird a mood to be serious.
Forgive. |D ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES Empty Re: [Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES

Post  kyekyechan Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 am

I are here! Whooo
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

[Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES Empty Re: [Kylie x Larken] THA FCKIN GREATEST TEACHER X STUDENT RP OF AWESOME EVAR I THINK MAYBE YES

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 12:02 am

(( Yeeeeeeaaah. 8D Need me to start? ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 12:28 am

It was early morning, and Fauna Morganne was waiting patiently in the passenger's seat of the car for her mother. She heard the telephone ring inside, but Kerry Morganne came out a moment later to start the car. She shoved her keys into the ignition and sighed, her long red hair frazzled and her eye liner smudged. It was the first day of Fauna's junior year in high school, and Kerry had been the one to wake up late. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?

"You'll have to take that health slip to the front office," Kerry said to her daughter. "That way they know about the arrhythmia, and you can come get your meds from the nurse's office if it starts to hurt during the day, or if you're running late and can't take them in the morning. I've also granted them to give you Tylenol and Ibuprofen." There was a brief pause. "You're sure you want to do this?"

"Come on, Kerry. What's the worst that could happen?"

"I've told you to call me Mom, Fauna."

The small red nissan backed out of the driveway slowly, then sped through the culdesac and through to the main road. Fauna frowned, leaning back in her seat and rolling down her window. It was chilly outside, and the air felt wet. There was a good chance it was going to rain, again. "Mom doesn't fit you. Kerry's got more character."

"I suppose. Please call me Mom in front of the teachers though, okay?"

"I know the drill by now."

It was Fauna's first year back in school ever since dropping out in the eigth grade to be home schooled, for reasons she preferred to keep under lock and key. The funny thing was that Kerry seemed more nervous than Fauna was.

When she stepped out on to the campus, the bell had already rung. Carelessly, without much regards for the time, she tugged her freshly printed schedule out of her pocket and skimmed over the text. First period, Advanced English. Second, Geometry. Whatever, whatever... at the end of the day, she had a Biology block. She rolled her eyes at that. Wonderful. The same teacher occupied her homeroom / study hall hour.

The day went by sluggishly, and the school pissed her off further in the sense that the science classes had an entire building dedicated to their program. Nice. She pushed open the door to room 302 with her shoulder, her bag slung over her arm in a manner that she had to hold the strap with both hands in order to adjust it. Immediately her eyes lit up, and she dashed across the room to make contact with another student.

"Matt! Dude, what's up?!"

Matthew Davidson was Fauna's best friend since kindergarten. He beamed and embraced her back. He was an open homosexual, so it wasn't uncommon to see these two acting in such an affectionate manner. "Sup, chicadee!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Sun May 16, 2010 12:38 am

Matthew Lawrence sighed as he stood the last few moments in the hall. He deeply resented the moments spent standing in the halls between classes. That the students needed to be monitored so harshly was annoying. He stretched slightly and began heading towards his classroom. As expected, he walked in to find the class scattered across the room. Girls sat on each other's desks, giggling and gossiping. Boys high fived and discussed the latest game on tv. Couples made out, others were just scattered. It was going to be a long day.

"Class, seats please." The room went on as if he'd said nothing. With a sigh, he reached for the chalkboard and grabbed something. Just about every soul in the classroom jumped as there was a sharp SNAP. Matthew had slapped a long wooden ruler against his desk. "Let's try this again. Seats!"
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

Fauna jumped. Already, she disliked this teacher. She pushed her lower lip into a pout and narrowed her gaze on him, sliding off Matthew Davidson's embrace and into the nearest seat. Of all the classes to have her best friend with, it had to be one with an uptight teacher. That figured.

Davidson nudged her in the arm. "Kinda cute, eh?"

"Shut up."

"Disciplinary, too. I like that."

"Shut up."

Davidson was well known for his weird obsessions with odd pairings regarding real life. Stupid things like a mother and a stepdaughter, or in this case, a teacher and a student. He wasn't afraid to announce it, either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Sun May 16, 2010 12:59 am

Matthew sighed set down the ruler. "Now that I have all of your attention. My name is Mr. Lawrence," He proceeded to write it out on the board. "and I'll be your study hall teacher, though there isn't much teaching to do, I suppose. Let's just set down a few ground rules and I think things'll go fine."

He started to pace, a dreadful habit of his. His hand slid across the desk as he made his strides. "This is study hall, I get it. You don't want to do anything. That's fine. You don't have to. But, there'll be no leaving for extended lunches, no going off to meet your boyfriend or girlfriend in the hall. You can sleep, you can eat. Whatever. But you're not allowed to leave." He turned, pacing the opposite direction now. "Also, I am required by the school handbook to inform you that use of cell-phones and electronic devices is strictly prohibited and if I see them I will take them. Quite frankly, this isn't a class. As long as no one else sees them, I really don't care."

Chatter started up immediately at this declaration. Students that had been determined to hate him grinned and chatted about how he was going to be the best teacher ever. He grabbed the ruler and slapped it again. "However," all eyes turned to him. "it is not in my disposition to want to hear your conversations. If the noise level gets above what I think it should be, you'll be forced into silence and the privileges WILL be revoked. Am I understood?"
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 11:25 am

Davidson wrinkled his nose at that. "Not as disciplinary as I thought," he murmured, seeming to believe that a lenient teacher with good looks was a bad thing. Fauna leaned to rest her head in her arms when the ruler snapped again. She sat straight up and glared at the older man. It was quite the irritating noise. Gritting her teeth together with a newfound hatred, she had thoughts of shoving the ruler where it didn't belong.

"His rules kind of contradict themselves, don't you think?" Fauna whispered. "I mean... basically, he just told us we can do everything social except get loud. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of half the shit he told us we could do?"

"You'll just have to be careful I guess," Davidson said. "Doesn't seem like a bad guy." At that, he raised his hand. "Dude," he said, raising his voice to make sure the teacher heard him, "are you single?"

This sparked numerous giggles from the girls, and even more wide eyes from the other young men in the class. Fauna gave Davidson a hard smack in the arm.

"What?!" he whispered to her in retaliation. "I'm just being friendly."

"You're being stupid!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

"Why? Are you looking for an A?" Matthew smirked. He rolled his eyes. "You want it on my desk? Maybe in the teacher's lounge?"

There was a unanimous bout of swooning from many of the girls in the room and he rolled his eyes. "I don't have time to waste with inexperienced children, just as I have no intention of sharing with them personal details of my life. If you want a scandal, create it amongst yourselves."
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Davidson smirked, a chuckle escaping from his lips. He leaned forward and pressed his knuckles to his chin with interest. "Excuse me," he said devilishly, "but I'm afraid your view of me is rather askew, Mr. Lawrence. Don't assume that I need sexual assistance in order to gain a passing grade in your class."

Fauna passed a hand over eyes. Somehow she felt stupid for not suspecting something like this when the teacher's aesthetics were brought into play. He was a lovely man, it was true, but Matthew Davidson was taking it too far. She felt her spine tensing.

"Matt, please," she whispered.

"No, no. He's provoking it now." Davidson said, perfectly within earshot of the teacher. His eyes were narrowed on the man, and his lips were pursed tightly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Matthew could only shake his head and chuckle at the student. Of all things to happen his first year of teaching, he'd gotten landed with a wise ass. Oddly enough, it didn't bother him too badly. In fact, he might end up hating this boy least of all. "What's your name kid, so I know who they're talking about when they're passing out detentions?"
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Davidson let his smile fade. "Matthew Davidson," he said darkly. "No nicknames, please."

Since they were small, Fauna had been the only one ever permitted to call him Matt. It was an intimacy thing. Before he'd come out of the closet, they'd thought that they were in love with each other. This was extremely short lived, however the affections still stayed firmly in place.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 pm

"Matthew then." Mr. Lawrence nodded. "Perk up kid. I might not hate you by time this is done. Now all of you, do whatever dumb teens do." He waved his hand dismissively and sat in his seat with a sigh. A headache was coming on. A big one. "Sign where you'll be sitting in the appropriate square on the seating chart before you go." I reached into his desk and grabbed an ibuprofen and swallowed it quickly, sighing once more and rubbing his temples.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Fauna's eyes widened at the sight of the pills. Wasn't that kind of thing supposed to be restricted to the nurse's office, especially when regarding staff members? Maybe it was different in high school... Regardless, it made her a bit uncomfortable. She tapped her fingers impatiently on the desk as Matthew began to ramble about his dealer upping the price up on the usual marijuana bust. When the sign in sheet came her way, she scribbled her name in big letters, letting the scribbled penmanship seep out of the little square that was supposed to resemble her spot in the classroom. If it was going to be the same in the next class she had with him, she'd have to make a note to grab an early seat near the back of the room. Already, she didn't particularly like this teacher.

She passed on the sign in sheet to the person next to her, a miss Anne Greene who put way too much effort into writing her name way too small. Fauna wrinkled her nose at the girl, pressing her chin into her palm and letting her gaze fall to the outside world.

"Walk and chew gum..." she murmured to nobody. "Walk and chew gum..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down