Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Direction

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demon Direction - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Direction

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Hiruka scuffed more as his hands blazed with a darker fire. "I choose the people I fight by, if any... I only said I'd fight for you for a little while." He whispered the last part as he began to kill more demons before noticing a young looking girl near a hollow tree. What the hell, what's with these Light Demons today... I can tell she's not a Dark One just by the way she's watching the battle.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Balik blasted the head of another Dark One and shot it straight in the gullet right afterward. Looking into the forest, he saw another demon, just staring at the fight. He put his hand up and blasted the tree beside her. "Are you gonna stare or are you going to help!?" He yelled, getting choked by another Dark One. Stabbing it hard in the stomach and cringing at it's foul screech.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Hiruka began moving towards the female demon when he noticed another Dark One behind her large clawed hands ready to decapitate her. "Get out of the way!" He shouted as he lunged at her, tackling her out of the way as it's might hand came down, slicing a wound into Hiruka's back as it ripped through his skin and clothing. Dammit... why did I just go and risk my neck for this, damn Light Demon. I should have just watched my back instead of helping this woman... He thought as he turned his body as they flew through the air, his back landing on the hard ground while the Light Demon landed on top of him.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Desdemona sighed and teleported back. "You're getting soft Hiruka." Desdemona stated as she raised her hand to cover in curses. She shot them at as many as she could but their numbers were ovewhelming.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Rya screamed, throwing herself up off of the Dark Demon. "I-I don't want any trouble--!!" She shouted, her voice high and squeaky. "I just need directions!" Her head whipped around, trembling at the sight of it all. If anything were to happen, she knew that there was no way she'd be able to defend herself.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Hiruka groaned as he lifted himself up off the ground and onto one knee. "Well you're growing soft too, since you came back to help..." He smirked at Desdemona as he turned his head to this new Light Demon. "If you don't want to be trouble then get behind me..." Hiruka said as his bright yellow eyes shined at her while the remainance of his shirt was blown off of him, the small black star mark on his right shoulder was now visible from behind him.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Desdemona sighed and continued firing her curses and once they landed on the bodies of these demons she closed her eyes. "Acidic Decay!" Desdemona shouted as the demons marks glowed and they grabbed their skin as it melted off their bones.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Rya bit down on her lip, slowly moving behind the Dark Demon. She wasn't all too comfortable with entrusting her life to one of these creatures, but... What must be done, must be done. Tightly closing her eyes, she clutched the basket to her chest and braced herself.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Hiruka rose to his feet and let fire burn all around his fists as another Dark One charged at him, this one twice the size of the others he killed before. "Finally, something worth the effort!" He shouted as he punched the demon in the stomach, but it barely seemed to phase it. This'll take a little more energy than I hoped to use... Hiruka thought as he slammed his other fist into the creature's torso.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Balik looked over at the behemoth Dark One and swallowed the saliva in his throat. "Crap..." He said out loud, catching the attention of more Dark Ones. "HOW COME ALL OF YOU BASTARDS DON'T DIE!?" With this, he grew his wings from the energy left and flew up. He put up his hand and started charging power. "HEY! HIRUKA! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ERADICATED, YOU MIGHT WANNA GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Hiruka looked up and saw him charging as he pulled his fists out of the Dark One and jumped back over to Rya. "Thanks for the heads up!" He shouted as he shot a ball of fire at the weakened beast.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 am

Rya knelt down, covering her ears with her hands. She let out a soft cry, trying to eliminate all sounds of the battle going on around her. After all, she'd never been anywhere near a fighter.

ooc/ Obligatory posts suck. Shocked
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 pm

As soon as everyone was out of the way, Balik grinned. "Time to open up a can of WHOOP-ASS!" He shouted, blasting the huge bright white beam, hearing many, many Dark Ones scream at their deaths. Just try to keep the beam going until you're sure all of them are dead. Balik thought, sweat beading onto his face. The screams started to become more shrill and Balik knew they must be dead. The beam soon ceased and the Light Demon floated back down to the ground. "Finished." He said, panting like a dog who had just ran a mile.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Desdemona looked at the boy and smiled. "Whoa. I better not fuck with you, short stuff. I didn't know you Lights were capable of that power." She smiled as her curses returned to her skin and blended in. She turned serious and looked at the remains of the demons. "Why are D-class demons in this region? They usually don't travel more than a thirty mile radius from the mountains." Desdemona whispered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Balik got irritated when called short. "Who you calling short stuff!?" He yelled, still hardly able to stand up, let alone keep fighting. Although, this Dark One brought up a good point. Why was there so many Dark Ones all in one place? Is it because I'm here? Balik thought, keeping himself up by leaning on a half-charred tree. The Light One had been attacked by many Dark Ones since he had moved down into the South.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Desdemona sighed and walked to Balik. "You're tired. You can remain with Hiruka if you want but you need to hide your aura." Desdemona stated waving as blue spell over Balik and marked him. "This should heal you while you wear it. By the way, I'm Desdemona." She smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:49 pm

"Eh, I don't need to be helped at the moment." Balik said quietly while he moved off into the jungle again. "There's going to be more Dark Ones around here. Right now so I don't get exorcised, I need to leave before I can destroy the rest of them. Later." Balik made a peace sign and then disappeared into the jungle.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 am

OOC: Wow, this sure died in a hurry.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Desdemona sighed and looked at Hiruka. "If you won't go after him, I will." She sighed, "He's wounded." Desdemona followed after the little demon and smiled. "You sure its okay for you to wander out here looking like that?" She asked Balik.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:08 am

Balik let out a smug grin as he stopped. Raising his right hand, he blasted a white beam, destroying yet another Dark Scout. "I think I'll be fine." The Light One said in a cocky tone. "This is strange though. Scouts usually stick to the southern part of the continent. I have a really horrid feeling about this."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:16 am

Rya frowned, crawling quickly across the dirt and grime. Once she came close enough, she grabbed on to the leg of Balik's pants and pulled him to a stop.
"What about me?" She whined. "You can't just leave me here with all those things running around! I'm a damsel in distress, damn it!"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 am

Balik grinned. "You have your own powers don't you?" He said to Rya, flicking her head. "You can defend your- Shit." White wings of light came from Balik's back as he grabbed Rya and Desdemona, kicking off into the air as he held both their arms. A black and purple blast screamed it's way through the jungle, burning the spots where they had been standing. As he moved back down, he let go of the wrists of the two females. "We might have a problem. Sniper demons."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 am

When her feet touched the ground again, Rya shivered. "Oh, hell no," she exhaled, tugging on her hair. "Forget this, all kinds of bad things are following you! First the two Dark Demons, then the frickin' army of-- things--! And now this?!" She looked up at him, her eyes wide and excited. "Who ARE you, anyway?!"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

Desdemona sprouted wings from her back. "How dare they attack me!" Desdemona snapped raising her hands. A black magic surrounded her hands and narrowed her eyes. The magic took the form of bird and Desdemona's features darkened. "You find them and bring them to me....Now" Desdemona growled. The bird disappeared and Desdemona dropped the ground. She grabbed Rya's arm and tossed her behind a tree. "Stay hidden behind something. You can't handle this right now either, Balik." Desdemona ordered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Balik rolled his eyes and yelled, "We're in the f*cking South American jungle! The place basically crawls with Dark Demons! Honestly, if you aren't expecting to get shot, swiped or spit at, you might want to go back North. Where NO ONE can protect you."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next