Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!)) Empty Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

Post  kyekyechan Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

This is a private RP between Larken and I.
-x-
Kisshu sighed, watching as his breath made a little puff in the air. Snowflakes fell around him into the still night air; twinkling just like like the city lights. The electric bulbs flicked on and off in the surrounding buildings. It disgusted him. They couldn't even use energy sources that wouldn't harm the planet. Oh no, that would be too much work. He gnashed his teeth thinking about it, his fists clenching. He let out a slow breath, trying to calm himself down. He needed to get a breath, needed to think. If he didn't get ahold of himself soon, Pai and Taruto would take control of HIS mission. And what's worse was that they would do it all wrong. He looked all around him. He needed victims, needed spirits, needed fuel...

He needed hope.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!)) Empty Re: Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm

With a pang in her chest, Ritsuka let her body slowly lower itself down to the metallic bus bench. Her limbs shivered underneath the thick cover of her coat. Slowly, with no inspiration to move other than warmth, she lifted her hands up to her lips, blowing on her skin. About ten minutes into the hike home from the art club meeting, her fingers had gone numb. As if it wasn't bad enough that she had to spend all afternoon painting, her mother refused to drive to the campus and pick her up.
Staring up at the evening sky, she pushed her lower lip into a pout. "Is Ryoko at Hoshi's house today...?" She whispered in wonder. "I think so..."
Discomforted by the freezing numbness occurring on the skin of her ass, she reached into her jacket pocket, removing a small, white box. Her stiff fingers flipped it open, carefully taking hold of a long cigarette and a plastic lighter. Inhaling deeply as she lit the cancer stick, she took a great joy from the warmth that its contents provided her lungs. It spread quickly through her entire upper body, leaving a nice imprint once she exhaled.
"I think I'm late for the fucking nine o clock, aren't I...?" Ritsuka gazed down at her watch with displeasure. "Yeah..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!)) Empty Re: Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

Post  kyekyechan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Kisshu watched as humans bustled along the streets. They shoved past one another, no true contempt, just disregard for one another. They were ruthless and pathetic. How he wanted to rip them apart limb from limb until there was nothing left. He grit his teeth again. He tried to focus on the gentle snow. It was beautiful to him, like the earth's way of wiping away the evil the humans bestowed upon it. It glittered softly; reflecting what little beauty the world had left to offer. He followed the path of one in particular with his eyes until it landed on a girl. A particularly cute girl, with a petite frame and one of those wretched smoke sticks in her mouth. He felt a tug at the corner of his lips and smirked. Hmm...this could be fun.

Fuck hope. He had a toy.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Ritsuka put the cigarette between her fingers and took in one last, long breath. She had already sucked it all the way to the end? Well damn. With a drawn out breath, she let the cigarette drop to the concrete below, stomping it out with the tip of her shoe. Impatiently, she tapped on the tiny, iron bars beneath her, looking off to the left for the bus that she knew wasn't coming for another fourty five minutes. In this gesture, she couldn't help but fill herself with the wonder... How the heck did her mother manage to get away with enrolling her to this particular high school when they lived all the way across town?

Ritsuka scoffed, bringing her hands up to her lips again. Oh, well. At least she didn't have to spend too much time at that wretched apartment. Looking around with a stiff neck, she softly hummed a slow melody to calm herself. This part of town always made her feel rather self conscious, small.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Kisshu flew in a little closer. She was a bit fascinating, just in her actions. On one hand, she acted so big, so strong, and yet...she kept looking around her in a frail manner. He could just imagine how weak she could become, how the tears would flow down her cheeks as she begged for mercy. It made him want to giggle gleefully. He flew so that he could see her from another angle. She seemed so wrapped up in herself, it's not as if she would notice him. This particular street was clear compared to surrounding ones. Good, no interference that way. He wanted her to cry, to beg, to long for him. And when she did, he would deny her. A snicker escaped him.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

Suddenly, Ritsuka jumped a bit. She stared down at her vibrating pocket for a moment, allowing the ringtone to start up. "KONICHIWA!" It wailed. "KONIIICHIWA! KOOONIIICHIWAAA!"

With a light chuckle, she flipped the cell phone open and pressed down on the green button. She lifted it up to her ear and took in a deep breath. "Yes, Mom?" She spoke into the receiver, sternly. "No, I know. I missed the nine o clock. I--... No, I didn't... But I have time. Do you want me to? Don't you dare tell me that Ryoko's home and you haven't fed him yet." Her eyes averted back down to her watch. "Keiko, it's nine thirteen at night, and you're telling me you haven't fed your son yet? He should be in bed already. Well, don't fucking--! Ugh... Fine, whatever, you're right. There. You happy? ...I'll pick up dinner and be right home. Yeah, sure, whatever." Without another word, she slammed the phone shut, burying her face in her hands. After a few moments of silence, Ritsuka stood from the bench and stomped down the concrete path for the closest fast food joint.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 am

Her bitter outburst on the phone made Kisshu smirk again. She was the rough, angry sort. That would only make it more fun for him when she shattered into a million tiny pieces. Maybe he'd even take a few with him, so that she wouldn't be able to piece herself together no matter how hard she tried. He could scar her so completely that she'd be as disgusted with herself as he was with her race. He longed to see the bruises and cuts that would coat her body like a paint. Her screams would be so melodious. With these thoughts in his mind, he followed close behind her, not caring who saw. No one could stop him anyways. No. He had his sight on her and nothing, nothing at all would come between him and his prey.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

Ritsuka ducked into the closest WACdonald's, pleased with the heat ventilating through the small building. She could have puked at the overwhelming stench of the French fries sizzling in the grease, but it's not like she would be eating it. Rushing to get out into the fresh air again, she placed the order for her younger brother, her father, and the disgusting creature who had placed the call to begin with.

I cannot believe you neglected to feed your own child, Keiko. You've seriously... just gone too far this time.

A part of her was deeply considering placing Ryoko under foster care, yet the sister in her knew that he would hate her forever if she took him away from his father. His dad. A hand flew up to her forehead as the images of her father passed over her inner eye. Would he be angry that she was late? Her limbs were already aching with the feel of his large hands just thinking about it.

"Here you go, Miss."

"Thanks," she muttered, grabbing both bags in one arm.

Ritsuka moved out the door as quickly as she could. When she was finally in the clear, her tennis shoe slid across a small patch of ice, and she felt herself fall backwards, hitting the ground. "Unh!" She cried out, purely from her instinct. "Shhhit..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 am

Kisshu snickered cruelly as she fell to the ground. He was behind her in an instant, pulling her up. "Lovely strut you have. Here's a tip though; next time, try not to fall." He had the overwhelming urge to cut her, there and then. He wanted to see her blood flowing, to taste it on his tongue as she stared at him, terrified. But for now, he would just have to settle for some banter. No, the pain would come soon enough. Now was time to talk.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

Ritsuka moaned once, lifting herself up a bit to see if her pants had torn. Before she could let her eyes fester long enough to get a decent analysis, she felt her body being lifted up by her upper arms.

"Lovely strut you have. Here's a tip though; next time, try not to fall."

Her face sank from its romantic-shock look to a distressed pout. She looked up at her rescuer-type-thing from over her shoulder, pushing her lower lip out a bit as she spoke. "I'll keep that in mind the next time I slip on some ice, thanks." She said, pushing herself up. "Really, you're too kind." Rolling her eyes, she shifted the weight of the bags in her arms, taking a second glance at the ground to make sure nothing had fallen out.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

He snickered once more. "Temper temper, sweetheart. It was just a joke. Didn't the ice and snow help you cool off?" He was amusing himself, mocking her. Oh, that little pout of frustration was simply adorable. He couldn't wait to see what other looks he could make her have. Fear, pain, love....oh yes, this one would definitely be worth the while.

He was surprised, no doubt, that she hadn't realized that he was different from her. That he was an alien. 'So self absorbed, just like the rest of the scum.'
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

Ritsuka twisted her torso to the right, examining her rear end. She used her free hand to pat her pants free of the clinging snow and ice. Her eyes narrowed. Great. So now she was going to have to ride home with a wet butt, give or take the fact that if she sat there long enough, the wet spot would probably freeze to the bus stop bench.

"Sorry," she said back to the stranger. "I'm not really in the best of moods, so if you don't mind..." She shrugged her shoulders upward to adjust the way her jacket sat, turning and taking a few steps to leave him where he stood. It was amazing how he could wear something like that and not be freezing his ass off.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 am

As he watched her take an unsteady step across the ice away from him, he shook his head and sighed. "Here." He took the bags from her arms. "You're having enough trouble as it is. Tell me where to go, and I'll carry these." 'Know your enemy. Especially where she lives.'

How could she not trust him; he who had helped her up even amidst chuckles? Thus far, he hadn't done anything to make her think too poorly of him. Merely banter. All a part of the plan. Soon, he would have her afraid beyond her wildest nightmares, and longing for him more than she could ever have dreamed.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

"Uhm... Thanks. I mean... If you're sure you're cool with it," Ritsuka said, her tone lightening up a bit. She zipped up her jacket, finding it rather difficult to walk steadily when she was chilled so deeply. Why the hell was it so damn cold? These past few days, the temperature just seemed to deplete with absolutely zero warning whatsoever. "So uh..." She began, trying desperately to think of some form of small talk. "What's with the get up?"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 am

Kisshu smirked. "What? You don't like it?" He wasn't going to explain it. Oh no. But he would tease her a bit. "Well, what if I were to tell you that I'm an elf come to warn your world of destruction? Would you believe that?" He walked easily, as if the ice was nothing to him, turning to look at her, his face serious. "It's true. Really true."
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am

Ritsuka looked at him, strangely. His expression was unreadable. "Uhm... Dude, no offense, but... Aren't Elven men supposed to be, like... Hot?" She asked. Without waiting for an answer, she continued on in her stride, back towards the bus stop. Whether or not she believed he was otherworldly was a God given 'no.' That much was obvious.

She leaned down near one of the stop lights, taking a glance at the bus schedule. Again, she took a glance at her watch, sighing with relief. Thank God, that took longer than I expected.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am

Kisshu feigned a hurt expression. "You cut me deeply with your words. And after I've been so helpful. You disbelieve me? Look at my ears, my eyes, my hair." At least the girl was smart enough not to believe strangers....on the first try. He didn't expect her to believe him. Just made him look like more of a harmless goofball. Her guard would be down completely. Oh, what fun this was.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

"Ears, eyes and hair, huh...?" Ritsuka repeated, the words slowly slurring off of her tongue as she straigthened her posture. She put a finger underneath her lip, pretending to examine him thoroughly. "Hmm... Yup. You look like a... pretty cheap cosplay to me." Now, her face was serious. "I swear to God, I've seen this character on television before, I just can't place my finger on it..." She shrugged, turning away and placing herself down upon the icy bench. "Oh, well."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

Kisshu mock sighed. "Oh well...you caught me." He grinned and sat the bags down on the bench with a wide grin. "I am indeed pretending to be someone I'm not. But who wouldn't, living in this hell?" He shrugged. "We all have to do what we can to get by, whatshername." He told her, wagging a finger at her as if he was so knowledgeable, and what's more, innocent. He was far from innocent, that was for sure. And she was eating out of the palm of his hand. Things were going splendidly.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 am

At this, Ritsuka had to laugh out loud. She looked up at him with an unreadable expression; humor, questioning? Maybe a bit of both. Letting her previous tensions fall away from her being, she offered him her hand. "I'm Kamiya Ritsuka," she said. A friendly grin slowly crept over her face, taking ownership of her lips. "I, uh... Guess I owe you at least that."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Kisshu grinned. Now he had a name to go with the face. Ritsuka...

"Kisshu." He told her, shaking her hand. "Wouldn't it be faster to walk at this rate?" He pointed to the board with the bus times on it. "I mean, the longer you wait for the bus, the longer you're trapped in the snow right? I'm surprised you haven't turned into a popsicle yet." He grinned to show her that it was another joke. This was how he had seen men behave on the televisions the humans were so fond of. Sure, they made fools of themselves, but the girls fell for it every time.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Hearing the name, she lifted an eyebrow. Ki...shu? Definitely wasn't Japanese. Maybe Chinese? Mandarin? Tsk, no, Kisshu was too long a name to be anything like that. She examined his natural physical features a bit more closely; the skin color, the shape of the face. One thing was for sure, he wasn't Asian. However, the name didn't really strike any particular culture. He spoke fluent Japanese -- otherwise, they wouldn't be talking right now. "Are you a foreigner?"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Kisshu snickered at her naive question. "You could say that." He nodded. "From far far away." He nodded. "And you, do you live close?" He was fishing and trying not to look like it. He had never really tried that before. It was starting to bore him; playing nicely. He wanted so badly to cut her, to make her bleed. He inwardly growled. He longed for her agonized screams....
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Ritsuka stood, taking a hold of the bags. She swung them back up into her arms and blew a piece of hair away from her eyes. "You know, you're right. It'd be quicker just to walk from here." She said, turning away. "It's this way, if you plan on stalking me back."
There wasn't any sense of hostility any longer. After all, he'd helped her out, so he couldn't be all that bad, right? It would be nice to see what he looked like without the costume. The thing complimented his figure and all, but it was a little bit weird. She walked down the path slowly, pacing herself so as not to slip again.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 pm

He followed behind her. "I wouldn't say stalking," 'Yes I would' "So much as making sure that you get home safely." He outstretched his arms mid walk. "Shall I carry them again? Or perhaps you..." He said, gazing down at the ice she was trying so hard not to slip on. He chuckled. "Lest you fall again." He grinned to her. 'Just keep playing nice, Kisshu. The time will come soon enough to slit her pretty little throat.'
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next