Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} Empty Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Admin Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Rules:

A. No god-modding.
B. Please do everybody a favor and push your character through this quick Shaman King sue test before playing, and make adjustments accordingly.
C. If you join as an OC, please be ready to double as at least one canon.
D. Links to your character are appreciated; and with this, please post the canon you wish to double as for your mainstream. If you don't know yet, that's fine. :]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Admin Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Link to the Shaman King litmus: http://e-o-e-unite.livejournal.com/4303.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Ryan Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm

( I'll go with Yoh as my Canon Double since you're taking Hao. And here is the link to my character profiles. )

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net/introduce-original-characters-f2/rayne-kiryu-shaman-king-role-play-character-t43.htm#1794
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:55 pm

(( Snagging Hao as my mainstream, and I'm, as usual, more than willing to tripple as any extra canon love interests or battle royales. BUT, you have to ask me first... Otherwise I won't know. ))

Link to Lilith's Profile:

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net/introduce-original-characters-f2/lilith-e-andryette-shaman-king-t44.htm#1797
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Bloodstained and battered, moving with a limp, the young woman moved out into the light of the streetlamp. She lifted her head above her face, shading her eyes from the golden glow of the single flame. Everything hurt on the outside; everything was alright on the inside. Wiping away a small trail of blood from her chin, the corner of Lilith's mouth curved into a weak smile. The pain in her bones was sending waves of excitement through her body, making her heart pound.

"Gotta move," she exhaled. "Fawna..."

The small sprite appeared before her. 'Why didn't you ask me to help?'

"They weren't hitting me hard enough... I need them to... hit me harder..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 pm

The green eyes were reflected in the small mirror with a sigh escaping her lips. She narrowed her eyes and looked at her watch. Staring at the waiters nearby who bothered her in the 30 minutes she waited for her date. She closed the compact and tossed it in her purse. She stood up with her eyes narrowing slightly. She walked to the door where a young man was rushing to get in but he stopped when he noticed he was the focus of her glare.

"You're late, loser. I can look pretty elsewhere instead of waiting on you." She snapped as she turned down the street.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 pm

From a corner store a few blocks away from the restaurant, a man walked out from the automatic doors onto the walkway beside the almost seemingly hidden street which had surprisingly low traffic; considering the time of night it was though, there was no real reason to be driving out into this part of town. Behind the man stood a transparent figure which wasn't able to be seen by normal humans as he began to speak.

"Rayne..." The being, which turned out to be a spirit began to speak towards his Shaman. "... I sense two spirits accompanied by other Shaman."

With this warning, the young looking Shaman kept his turquoise eyes shut as he began to whisper.

"Then let us introduce ourselves shall we?"

Rayne spoke in a soft, calmed voice as if not worrying about this matter whether they were more powerful or not. He knew of a few Shaman in this city who were of decent strength; this means that knowing where these two stand could change the tide of victory in the upcoming Shaman Fights a few months away.

"I need to know where I stand... Zero."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 am

Lilith squinted, blinded by the oncoming headlights. She averted her gaze down to the sidewalk and let out a small cough. A thin stream of saliva dripped down to the dirt, followed by two small droplets of blood. Eyes wide, she lifted a hand to her head.

"Am I bleeding? I can't even feel it."

'There's a cut on your forehead from when you hit the ground, but... That's it.'

"..."

That fucking car needs to buzz off...

'They're going to come back, Lily.... and they're going to beat you again. Please, let's just do an oversoul, get them out of here and go home.'

"I couldn't do an oversoul even if I wanted to, Fawna."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 am

Diana took locks of her hair and started examining them. She stopped and gasped. She saw a few split ends and whimpered. A shadow appeared behind her and it was a man with messy black hair in white robes.

"What is it this time?" He questioned.

She turned to him and held the ends of her hair. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Its horrible. I have split ends. Curse this humidity." She whined as she checked for more.

He sighed and looked at her out of annoyance. Everyday. If it wasn't her hair, it was a pimple or so on. She complained when she chipped a nail. He sighed and followed but could feel an odd prescence nearby.

"You should be more aware of your surroundings." He said with his eyes scanning the immediate area.

"I am. My hair is gross and I grew a cup size." She whined.

"NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He snapped.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am

Moving towards the closest Shaman, the two men began to ponder how this person would be like. It took a few minutes to reach a close enough range before spotting a girl staggering to just stand. She had blood trickling off her forehead and it seemed like her vision was impaired because of the almost strobe lighting effect of the street lamps above them

"Rayne... she's weak right now; taking her down now would save you a lot of trouble in the long run."

This was not only the advice of his spirit, but also a great tactic when it came to such things like the Shaman fights. Take out the enemy before they take you out; it was obvious, if not common sense.

"You may be right Zero..."

The young man whispered to his spirit as he could feel the weight of his weapon resting within the holster on his right leg. At current distance, and in her condition at the moment she would be an easy kill... however...

"... but I want to see what kind of person this girl is before taking action."

Instead of reaching for the tool of murder which was pratically stained with teh blood of its enemies, it had every right in itself to be called Bloody Rose. He moved his shirt to conceal the holster as well as its contents before proceeding further. Rayne kept a careful, poise movement towards her to show neither aggressive or friendly intent.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:42 am

Lilith lifted her head, gnashing her teeth together at the stillness of the figure up ahead. She straightened her posture and gripped the pipe at her side, tightly. Biting down on her lip, she stood still and waited for clearance to cross the street. The light never turned.

'Easy,' Fawna whispered. 'You're looking at that guy, right? He's a shaman, just like you... We don't need this kind of thing so late at night.'

"How the hell can you tell?" Lilith hissed through her teeth. She could feel the man's eyes on her, and this only irritated her more. Her eyes flitted to the side, staring at him tensely.

'Don't,' Fawna demanded. 'You're only going to hurt yourself more! We need to get home!'

"That's the point..." Lilith let her head lull to the side, a jolt of pain dispersing through her temples. "Oi," she called out to the shadow, "you got a problem?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 am

Diana and Asclepius stopped and they argued about her obsession with her looks. She narrowed her eyes yelling loudly as the people passing by looked at her like she was crazy. Diana turned to the people and raised her voice louder.

"If you like to look at girls, look at ones your own age, PERVS!" She snapped and Asclepius face palmed. She started shouting at the others and people noticed ahead. They crossed the street to avoid making contact with her.

"Have you lost your mind?!" He shouted loudly. He was glad no one but Diana could hear him and it caught her attention. "You're so into your looks... UGH!! I hope your face falls off!"

Diana was about to retort when she heard...

"Oi," she called out to the shadow, "you got a problem?".

Diana averted her gaze from her guardian to see a girl clenching a metal pipe withing her hands staring at some shadow. She was intrigued by both of them, wanting to get a little closer because of her curiosity but Asclepius moved before her and crossed his arms.

"Don't you dare, Miss thing." He snapped.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 am

Shifting his gaze from one girl to the other, Rayne watched as he still remembered that Bloody Rose was at his side.

"Well what are we gonna do now...?"

The spirit asked in a slightly dulled, unamused tone as his almost faded lavender eyes watched the two Shaman with no real enthusiasm now that he'd seen them.

"Maybe I do, you wanna find out?"

Was all that he answered towards the girl bleeding a ways away from him, he wasn't even really going to answer his Guardian Ghost's question as he was going to use the wait and see method that oh so worked for him. He kept a sharp gaze towards the pipe with his turquoise hue eyes; it almost was like the trigger for his move. The moment she moved with her weapon... Rayne would counter using his own.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 am

Lilith's eyes narrowed, and she forced herself to look away. She wiped another thin trail of blood off on to her sleeve, but it only smeared across her forehead in a pink line.

'Please, Lily,' Fawna whispered, moving a few pieces of hair from Lilith's ear. 'Please, let's not get involved... That man has a gun.'

"A gun..."

For a moment, Lilith considered charging out for the sake of being shot, but what good would that do? Sure, it would cause a lot of physical pain, just as she wanted, but it may also result in her death. "Can we fight him?"

'I doubt it.'

The dark brown pools of color in her eyes shifted. "A gun..." She whispered, again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 am

"A gun...? Oh, please can I get closer Asclepius? I've never seen a gun. Please. Please." She begged.

Asclepius rolled his eyes and looked at her. "You have lost your mind. As your only offical parental figure. I am ordering you not to do into the vicinity of that accursed weapon. It can kill you if he dared to shoot you, chances of surviving the bullet are slim depending on where it hits, you could lose alot of blood, and furthermore..."

Diana ran through her spirit and laughed. "You're so boring. I want to have fun. Kill joy" She shouted as she ran closer but kept behind the girl with the pipe. She figured that girl would get shot first.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 am

As the second girl moves behind the one with the pipe, Rayne sighs as he moves his hand slowly down to his hip where the holster was kept. He calmly unbuckled the restraint on it before pulling out the Bloody Rose. Its chain ran long down to his belt loop, making it easy to recover if knocked out of hand.

"Well, let's see what we got here..."

He spoke in an almost whisper before holding his left hand outward away from his body.

"Hyoi Gattai... Fifty Percent."

The spirit behind him nodded before changing into Spirit Form before being pushed into Rayne's chest right in the center of his heart. A burst of Furyoku pulsated from his body before he opened his shut eyes, showing a more stern and deepened gaze towards the woman.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 am

Lilith couldn't make out the words by audio, but she could see his lips form the words, "Hyoi Gattai... Fifty percent."

With this, she immediately tensed, throwing the rusted pipe up in front of her. The man's furyoku exploded in a rush of energy, sending a trembling sensation through Lilith's arms. "F-Fawna--!" She exhaled.

'I'm on it!'

"Hyoi Gattai! Seventy-five percent!" Lilith wailed. She lifted an arm up, forcing Fawna's energy to merge with her own in a torso-based thrust. Feeling Fawna merge with her was all too familiar; familiar and warm. "Hnn..." Had she even done anything to provoke the strange shaman? She glanced over her shoulder at the being behind her. "And you! Whose side are YOU on?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 am

Diana looked at the girl. She smirked and crossed her arms. "Yours. You're beat down, plus... I'd rather help another female than a man with a gun." She replied, in a casual tone.

"YOU HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS A GUN!" Asclepius snapped.

"Oh shut up. Unity. Fifty Percent." She ordered.

Asclepius sighed and a hazy yellow glow entered her body. She smiled and pulled a wire from her purse before dropping it on the side walk.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 am

"I'm outnumbered... but I have the advantage currently."

Rayne spoke, his spirit's voice and his own merging into one tone as if they were in almost perfect sync already. He kept the barrel of his weapon positioned just at the heart of the weakened girl, ready to use Eternal Volley if need be. It would use quite a bit of Furyoku, but it meant at least a few decent shots especially on the Pipe Wielder.

"Besides that, what are your names?"

This was an odd question, seeing as Rayne was pointing a Furyoku Bullet filled gun towards the two. He had no real intent to shoot... unless given reason to by them. Either way, this distance meant he could easily take out the handicapped girl while keeping a vigil against the girl who brought out wires. Those most likely meant long range attacking due to their length... he was playing out many scenarios to see which was the right to follow after this.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:26 pm

"Yours. You're beat down, plus... I'd rather help another female than a man with a gun."

Lilith spat on the ground at this, waiting patiently for the girl to fuse with her ghost. She wasn't used to this kind of thing. As far as she'd known, she was the only shaman within a 100 mile radius. What a way to throw that theory out the window.

Her eyebrows furrowed when the man spoke. "Besides that, what are your names?"

"I'm Lilith," she said, letting the syllables roll off her tongue. When she talked, her voice and Fawna's spoke in sync but did not merge, for Fawna's voice was a few pitches higher. Hearing Fawna speak from her own throat brought a familiar comfort and energy to Lilith's psyche.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Diana looked at the guy, confused. She wasn't sure what kind of guy he was but she wanted to know why he introduced himself.

"My name is Diana." She responded as her feminine voice clearly overpowered Asclepius' voice. She looked at the man as she readied the wires and attached two blades at the end. Her eyes narrowed but considering she was behind this girl, she moved a step back. She wouldn't mind getting hit as long as it wasn't her face.

'Be on your guard, Diana.' Asclepius stated, quietly.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Watching them carefully he replayed their names within his own mind. "I'm Lilith"... "My name is Diana."... After a short pause, Rayne began to move his weapon away from the girls before speaking himself as his Guardian's voice began to seperate from the unison.

"I didn't expect an actual answer, but since you gave me one I may as well give the same. Rayne is my name..."

He kept his eyes focused on the two, knowing that he could still confront them if needed considering his distance away. Depending on how long those wires were, it'd be best to keep out of the radius of the makeshift weapon so to avoid assault.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm

"Okay, Rayne..." Lilith murmured, adjusting her hold on the metal pipe. "What's your problem? I didn't do anything to provoke you, and you fused with your ghost." Her eyes were fixated on the grip of his gun, watching his fingers. If they neared the trigger, she was ready to duck. The girl behind her was too far away to use as a human shield, but maybe she could drop down in time to avoid the path of the bullets. Was that his medium? The bullets?

How frustrating... I'm not sure if I can make it out of this one. The Hell did I do, anyway?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Diana analyzed both of them. A gun made it difficult to get close to Rayne and Lilith... There was no way she was getting close to that death stick. She held the wires loosely in her hand and thought to herself. The bullets are fast and travel at least 10 feet depending on the model. She was no where near close enough so she couldn't tell. Then there was the chance Lilith could turn on her and crack her skull wide open.

'Can't turn back now.' Diana thought.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 pm

"Actually to be honest, I was just kinda bored and wanted to know what kind of Shaman you two were."

Rayne answered Lilith while watching them still, he was curious on how they would react but all he did was swing around his gun on its chain that connected to the butt of it. He was slightly relaxed even though faced with the two before him. They were not enemies, but they weren't allies... it all depended on what happened tonight; that is what would determine the status these three would stand in the future.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next