Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 2 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Lilith growled, softly. "What kind of shaman..." She repeated. At this, she drew the pipe to her side and bounded forward. "Why don't you put that gun down and find out for REAL, you wuss!"

Lilith let out a cry and raised her weapon up above her head, ready to bring it down. "HAAAA!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 2 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Diana stood dumbfounded. Lilith was rushing into a guy... With a gun?! She didn't know what to do at the moment but if Rayne attacked her. She could figure it out and hopefully, resolve the fight without getting hurt.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Once hearing the taunt, Rayne's eyes opened with a narrow glare. His eyes piercing towards her as he let the chain go as his weapon flew up towards him. In a swift motion, he grabbed the handle as if it had stopped right in front of him to grasp before aiming it towards her.

"Eternal Volley..."

Those two words were all he whispered before a countless and widespread stream of Furyoku bullets pushed themselves towards Lilith's body at the speed a submachine gun's bullets would. Rayne seemed to be unaffected by this, but being at only half full Hyoi Gattai made this much harder then needed. His posture did not change, and in her current condition... Lilith had little to no chance of dodging all of the bullets, if any of them, while jumping towards him in mid-air.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Lilith stopped in her tracks, her pipe just above Ryane's shoulder, but with no contact. She stood still for a moment, eyes shaded by the shadows of her bangs. The only thing holding her up was Fawna's energy, which was now unstable and shaky. Her whole body burned. Fawna flew from her body, letting the practical carcass fall to the ground.

"Lily!! I told you not to get involved!"

But Lilith did not hear, nor did she see. There was nothing but warmth, and black. She'd fallen into unconsciousness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm

"Oh shit. You killed her." Diana shouted, releasing her spirit unity. She moved to Lilith, not really caring if she got shot. She turned Lilith over looked at Asclepius.

"It's possible her body went into shock from the lack of blood. You have to move fast before hypoxemia or cardiac arrest sets in. Your best bet is to get her to a hospital considering you're inexperienced with this kind of thing at the moment." Asclepius stated.

"You! Call for an ambulance. Since it was YOU who shot her." Diana snapped.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm

"Relax... they were just Furyoku bullets; and if you knew anything by the feel of her she's not dead... merely unconscious."

Rayne explained, since her spirit had not left her body; the Hyoi Gattai was merely broken from the strain that was put onto her body. Poor girl... she's probably not going to wake up from this one for a while.

"Besides, what do you think we'll tell the people in the hospital what happened to her... it's best we just take her to my place since we can't afford to expose ourselves to public."

Moving towards them, he kneeled down towards Lilith before picking her up before slinging her body gently over his shoulder. This was kind of a strain since he'd just used his Eternal Volley; regardless the blonde girl was right... he was the one that shot her, this job was his responsibility.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well. I'm going with you, I don't know you. You could be a rapist." She stated in a hushed tone so no one would hear. There wasn't anyone in the immediate area but still to be cautious, she whispered what she thought.

"Stop talking down to people. You rude, little brat. I can tell you're worried about her but all you can do is listen to him. This will be great training for you in the long run. Rayne, please allow Diana to join you." Asclepius stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:03 pm

"Very well Spirit; I do not mind her joining. Considering her weapon she most likely is some kind of healer if not one in a medical practice. Also Diana, I don't expect you to know me and I could indeed be a rapist. If I was though... going with me to my home where it would be me, you, an unconscious girl, and three spirits would be a very stupid idea."

After that last sentence, Rayne began to move down the road past Diana and her Guardian; he could understand what she meant though... it was smart, yet stupid at the same time.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Diana let him walk pass her and she crossed her arms. She was a little pissed off at his smart ass comments. He did have a point though. He could be a rapist so, why risk getting raped? Then again the thought of leaving Lilith alone with that guy would make her feel guilty. She narrowed her eyes at the street when Asclepius looked at her.

"You were concerned. Why are you waiting?" He questioned.

"I don't want to go now. He has a point." She stated, looking at Rayne.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Continuing down the street, Rayne looked down towards Lilith's face to see her forehead still having a small trickle of blood. Moving his hand up to her face, he wipes it off before putting his hand away. He took a deep breathe. Released it. Then opened his eyes. He could tell that Diana wasn't following just yet, but knew she'd come with time.

"Are you sure this is wise Rayne, letting these Shaman know where you live?"

The spirit's voice whispered into his mind only, since they were still in Hyoi Gattai this was their way of contact. He had kept himself quiet up until now since he trusted his Shaman's judgement, but this was a bit too reckless with the upcoming Tournament so close.

"It'll be fine Zero, and if they know where I live that's fine too... they aren't enemies so it doesn't matter."

Rayne had already thought this out, and he knew that there was a chance that showing them where he lived could be a great risk. However, he didn't believe them to be enemies and saw no reason to keep a unconscious girl in need of recovery out on the streets.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Diana sighed. She'd risk rape to make sure that girl was okay. She turned and followed but kept her distance. She looked at her purse and sighed.

"I need to go to my apartment. There are some supplies I need to make sure she's okay." She said.

Asclepius shook his head and looked at her. He couldn't help but worry about this guy. He shot an already injured girl with no remorse. He had to watch this shaman, carefully.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm

After about a quarter of an hour walk, Rayne finally reached the apartment complex which he was staying in. He was across the street from it, the signal was was still red even though there was no traffic at this time of night. Once he reached the pole, he pressed onto the button which almost instantly changed the light green for them to cross.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Diana looked around and followed. The entire walk was silent but she could tell about the mutual feelings between the two. She just kept quiet and walked across the street.

"This isn't far from my place. What's your apartment number? I'll go get my things and be back." Diana said.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

"My apartment number is 324."

He answered calmly and began to walk as well before stopping to see Diana off. Rayne knew the parting was going to be brief, but it was polite to do this even for a stranger. He turned around while situating Lilith on his shoulder so she wouldn't fall.

"I'll leave to door unlocked for you so you won't have to knock."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"Okay. Be back soon." She said, waving and running down the street.

She ran to another apartment complex about two blocks away. She rushed in and changed her clothes quickly. (Her casual clothes are in her picture). She looked through the medical supplies and got some sterilized needles for an I.V. Plus, a few pain killers as well as more wire and needles to stitch the cut in her head.

"That's enough. You need to hurry back." Asclepius stated.

Diana placed all these things in a tote bag with a red cross on it and left her apartment back to Rayne's.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

After an uncompressed amount of time, Lilith finally awoke. As she regained consciousness, she felt a warm sensation flowing from her stomach. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was not at home, and she was most certainly not lying out on the streets. She sat propped up against the back of a couch. She turned her read towards the one she recognized as Rayne, the one who shot her. Her head slumped forward, and she felt she could faint at the feeling of the blood soaking into her shirt. It clung to her skin, wet and warm.

She could hear Fawna's spritely voice in her head. 'Are you awake, Lily?'

'Yeah... What'm I doing here?'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm

"Well how should I begin... if you looked at yourself you'd think you were about ready to kick the bucket. If I hadn't brought you here then you'd be left on the ground of the cold streets or in a hospital bed being barraged with countless questions."

Rayne sat on a wooden chair a few feet away from Lilith, his arms rested crossed over the back of it as he sat on it the opposite way it should have been used. His turquoise vision kept onto her the entire time, watching over her until the other Shaman returned with the supplies.

"Besides, I'm not a mind reader so I don't know where you live or how to get you there... if you even live near here."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Lilith looked down at her stomach, but quickly had to avert her glance. "That's disgusting..." She muttered, making a crude reference to the gorey scene just inches below her face where the dark red blood spilled out.

'It was your fault,' Fawn snapped, hovering in front of her eyes. 'I told you not to provoke, but you did! If you had just crossed the street like a normal person and gone home, you wouldn't be here right now!'

"You're placing the blame on me, when he's the one walking around with a gun?"

'You were ASKING for it!'

Lilith tried to say something. She knew it was her fault. After all, she'd been looking for a nice beating. At least she wasn't dead. She wanted Fawna to know that she was sorry she'd let it go this far, but felt too faint to speak at this point.

'This sucks...' She thought.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Diana looked for the apartment and knocked on the door. She then facepalmed.

'I'll leave to door unlocked for you so you won't have to knock.' She remembered, "Why am I out of it today?"

She walked in to see Lilith on the couch but she was covered in blood. She walked in and sighed.

"I didn't bring anything for a blood transfusion because I don't know your blood type but you need to lay down while I work. I'm going to numb your body so I can take a look at your head. If it needs stitches, then its totally called for. I'll take a look at where the bullets hit too." Diana stated, "Lay down please."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Lilith frowned. She recalled the voice and the blurred face of the girl from the "fight." Diana was her name, if she remembered correctly. The resemblance in vocal tone to her mother was unbearable, but she laid down as commanded without any hesitation. It hurt to move, but she knew she had no time for self pity. The clock was ticking, and the blood was flowing ruthlessly from her veins and into the open air. With every breath, pain ripped through her ribs. What had she gotten herself into?

When the anesthetic kicked in, she shut her eyes and simply waited for them to finish the treatment and haul her off to the hospital. She felt for sure that they would. It was just a matter of time. She felt a curious sense of relief for a moment, even though she knew that she was just lying to herself to make the pain stop.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Diana worked as quickly as she could. She had limited resources and she stitched Lilith's head first. She closed it and turned to her chest.

"Asclepius, I can't do the surgery here. I'm not that good. Unity 100%." She stated letting her ghost take control of her body.

Asclepius raised her shirt and quickly began to work. Once finished, he stitched Lilith up and wrapped the wounds in a gauze.

"Rayne. She needs a clean shirt if you don't mind her borrowing." He said, almost finished.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"Here... she can have this."

Rayne said to the Shaman before removing his jacket, tossing it towards her leaving him left with a olive undershirt which slightly showed off his physically fit body. That was pretty strange though, most people who used long range weaponry didn't have body types like this one; it was expected of a Shaman to have a fit body and a sharp mind.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Asclepius caught it and place it on Lilith before defusing with Diana. She stumbled a bit and held her head.

"I'm still not used to that." She sighed.

She hooked up and I.V. to Lilith and sighed. She was tired. She performed unity twice that day and that was her limit. She sat on a chair and rubbed her temples.

"Let's go. There's no reason to stay here any longer."

Diana nodded and collected her things.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"So... What, you're expecting me to just chill out here?" Lilith asked, opening her eyes and turning her head. She frowned and clenched her fingers into a fist. The pain hadn't entirely gone away, despite the anesthetic coursing its way through her veins.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm

"You can chill out here, or I can take you home... your choice Lilith."

He wanted her to have a choice, I doubt that her parents would want to see her in such a condition though. Being gone for a few days without telling them though would be even worse... and the hospital was still out of the question now that they patched her. There were so many variables and scenarios to expect... this wasn't gonna be easy no matter what they did.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next