Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 4 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Ryan Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm

"Nothing really big, just Bento Boxes. I made one with beef, one with chicken, and another with pork since I didn't know what you liked. If you want fish then I can do that, I have some in the refrigerator."

Rayne answered before going back to the lunch box shaped containers which he was preparing like a mother would for her children. The rice, vegetables, and other sides were separated into different parts of the box thanks to their design. He was fine with either of the three since he liked all those meats, so she had first pick of the bunch.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 4 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Brittany Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Diana walked down the stairs and her stomach growled.

"You should have stayed and not mind the doctor comment." Asclepius stated.

"Have you ever seen a beautiful doctor?! There are beautiful nurses but never beautiful doctors." Diana snapped.

Asclepius sighed and he thought. "My face is beautiful." He said.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Lilith accepted the box eagerly and snapped a pair of chopsticks open. She swallowed the contents in a matter of five minutes, showing her gratification with a single belch. "Wuah... From the belly of the beast," she said, grinning stupidly. "Am I gonna be able to head back now? Dad's probably worried."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackSilkNinja Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Phoenix busts in the door throwing his hand in the air

"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~"

He look around

"Oh...this doesn't look like my cousin's home...Oops"
BlackSilkNinja
BlackSilkNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Rayne smiled at how eagerly she ate his meal, knowing though that it was just her hunger and all. He listened to her question.

"Am I gonna be able to head back now?"

He blinked and thought about it to himself, seeming a bit of a different person now then he was last night. Right now he wasn't the stranger merciless man who shot down an injured girl on the street with no remorse for his actions. Now he was Rayne, the reliable guy who is there when you need him and can talk to you about anything if you need someone to share things with.

"Well I'm not sure, since I don't know exactly how bad you were and if two days was enough to get you back on your feet at full strength."

He pondered what his options where before getting an idea, he snapped his fingers and grinned down at her with his eyes shut lightly.

"I got it, let me go ask Doc. She shouldn't have gotten far!
"

With his gun still in its holster, Rayne put on his jacket over his olive colored undershirt before dashing out the door; he hadn't locked it behind him since he didn't think he'd be gone long.

"I'll be back!"

Those were his last words to Lilith before closing the door behind him, his dog tags reflecting off the bright sunlight from their silver metal. He practically jumped down the stairs from his apartment floor before racing down the street towards Diana's apartment complex. Mind you, this was according to her direction only. Zero waited behind though, to watch over the girl and to go fetch his Shaman if trouble arose.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Diana walked to her apartment and looked at the mirrors. She admired herself and smiled. Today was the day she looked and felt flawless. Despite being called 'Doc', she had acted like nothing had happened.

"Asclepius, I feel so good right now. This calls for ice cream." She stated as she walked over to a nearby shop. She asked for a soft serve and walked to the door when some reject bumped into her. She dropped her ice cream and it sent her into a rage. "Watch it! That was the first dessert I had in a month!!"

The boy with blue hair looked at her in shock. "I'm sorry. Chill out." He replied.

Diana was too angered to stay. There were too many people and if she sliced off his head, her low profile would be destroyed.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Once Rayne left, Lilith pondered around the apartment for a while. She went through kitchen drawers, drove through his closet, looking for anything of value she could shove into her pockets, but found nothing that particularly interested her, or her wallet. Coming back out into the living room, she spun on her heel and let herself fall down into the couch.

Suddenly, there was a burst, and a flurry of red charged into the room, screaming. Lilith sat there, staring up at the man with only her wide eyes, posture and position unchanged.

She was silent for a moment.

"...Wow. Yeah, are you high?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 pm

"Dude, don't be so uptight. Its just ice cream." The boy said.

Diana said nothing and looked at him. "Who are you, anyway? I should at least know the name of the guy who owes me ice cream."

"Its HoroHoro. You?" He asked.

"Diana..." She replied a little rudely, wanting to walk out. The boy was looking at her, odd. She guessed it was from her rudeness.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:29 am

After almost a good ten minutes of running, Rayne finally was able to get a good reading on Diana's position by the sense of her Furyoku; there was something else with her though or rather someone. He looked around the area for a second and before he knew it he saw his acquaintance and a strange icy blue haired boy who he easily felt Furyoku on.

"Yeah... he's a Shaman."

He spoke in a soft whisper to himself and his Spirit Ally, wondering where that boy's spirit was as well as if this man was going to have to be someone they fought later.

"It'll be fine... he's not attacked yet, it seems he doesn't sense Furyoku as well as you."

Zero phased behind his Shaman before returning to almost nothingness to keep himself hidden from detection.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Diana watched him confused but didn't dare let Asclepius show himself. He hid in her memorial tablet in Diana's purse. Diana was relieved but didn't change her expression.

"What?" Diana asked looking at HoroHoro.

"Nothing. You just remind me of someone I know. It's kind of weird. You give off a cold kind of aura." HoroHoro stated.

Diana raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me." she questioned.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 pm

OOC/ ...did this stop for a specific reason?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 pm

OOC: Umm, not that I can really speak of. X3
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: LTNWS = Shortest group RP ever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC: For us it is, but I know of shorter. lol x3
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Ooc: maybe we could start again?
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 pm

OOC: Possibly.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4