Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP Empty ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Trisha was walking down the street and looked at her oracle pager.

"Tis a glorious day for you, young one. You have recieved your oracle pager and have been admitted one step closer to your goal." A black haired spirit woman in a red dress cheered.

"This thing is so tacky." Trisha groaned as she walked to a crosswalk.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 pm

A white haired boy was sitting in the a small pink cafe' in the park, across the table was a blue haired girl as they sipped tea together. He looked down at his deep scarlet Oracle Bell and smiled.

Behind the boy was a young looking spirit with blond colored hair. "Very good Arron, you passed the Preliminaries to enter the Shaman Tournament... I'm proud." She smiled a bit even though she was more cheerful then she was letting on.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 pm

"Um... Mint. Do you think you can help us? We're a little overwhelmed." A green haired girl with blue eyes asked of the girl sitting before Arron.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you wish do now, Trisha?" the ghost asked of Trisha.

"I don't know but I want something sweet." Trisha stated as she came pass a little walk way with a pink castle at the end. "Did the Care Bears explode or was someone out of their mind to make a pink cafe?"
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Minto smirked a little as a smug look came across her face. "I'm sure you can all do it without me if you put a little more effort into it..." She stated as she closed her eyes, taking a slight sip of her tea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arron had his eyes closed as well and slowly sipped his tea before opening his eyes to look up at Arthuria, almost like he was talking with only his body language and thoughts.

The blond haired spirit looked at her Shaman and nodded. "Then you sense it too... there is a Shaman and a very powerful Guardian Ghost with them. They are right outside..." She said as she stood on the right side of Arron's body while watching the door.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

"Mint, we all work here. Could you put a little effort?" Lettuce asked, politely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trisha sighed and walked to the door. "Cafe Mew Mew? Let's hope they have some decent dessert." Trisha stated walking inside where she was greeted by a girl in a pink uniform.

"Hi, welcome to Cafe Mew Mew. How many?" She asked with fatigue obviously setting in. She looked exhausted.

Trisha looked her up and down. "One." She stated.

"Trisha. There is an unusually high power here." Persephone stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Minto sighed a little and got out of her chair after setting her tea cup down. "Alright, what do you need me to do...?" She asked as she walked over to Lettuce.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arron looked at the door with a slight inquisitive gleam in his glance. He set his tea cup down on the coaster and slowly stood up from the chair.

"We best be cautionary; I am sensing great power from that girl's Guardian... more than a normal Guardian ghost's power should be." Arthuria stated as she set her hand lightly on Excalibur's hilt.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Trisha sat down and looked at the menu. She looked at the pictures of the beautiful different treats. She smiled and saw the girl in the pink uniform.

"Can I get a strawberry shortcake?" Trisha asked.

The girl in pink walked away and Trisha turned to Persephone.

"Its nothing to worry about, Milady. I can handle anything thrown my way but be calm. We could be confused for opponents before meeting them." Trisha stated.

"This is true. You are truly a worthy shaman." Persephone smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Arron looked at Arthuria and smiled. "I think we should say hello... if they were enemies then they would have attacked us by now." He said in a slightly cheerful voice but in a very polite tone.

Arthuria looked at Arron and sighed. "You are still so naive... it might get you kill one day." She stated as she placed her hand on his head and smiled softly. "But that's what I'm here for, to make sure you don't die yet."

Arron just smiled and began to walk towards the direction of the new Shaman and Guardian, trying to keep himself looking threatening as he approached.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Trisha was served hot lemon tea as she waited for her cake. She looked out of the corner of her eye and she saw the other shaman walking toward her. She fixed the ornament on the center of her blouse and took another sip.

"He's coming, Trisha." Persephone warned.

"Remain calm. Have a seat, Milady." Trisha suggested.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Arron closed in as he stood in front of the table and smiled. "Hi, you must be the Shaman and Guardian Ghost that Arthuria and I sensed..." He said still with a slight cheerfulness in his words.

Arthuria sighed a bit as he revealed who she was, which if there was to be a fight it would be easy to know what to expect. She could tell by her Furyoku Level and her Guardian Ghost that Trisha was no pushover, but seeing the Oracle Bell around her wrist made her worry about Arron a little.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 pm

"Hi. I'm Trisha Eldridge. This is my guardian Persephone, Greek goddess of death." Trisha stated.

Persephone nodded. "How do you do?" She greeted looking at both Arron and Arthuria, "Please, join us."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Arron smiled and nodded as he sat down across from Trisha while Arthuria sat at his side. "My full name is Arron Granddall, and this is my Guardian Ghost, Arthuria Pendragon." He said still cheerful as ever.

Arthuria nodded and looked at Persephone. "It is a pleasure to meet a Goddess... I'm honored." She said with a light bow to the other spirit.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:39 pm

"Arron, Arthuria? Such grand names. The pleasure of meeting you is all mine." Persephone smiled.

"Mine as well. I see you are in the shaman tournament." Trisha stated looking at the oracle bell on his arm.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Arron touched his Oracle Bell and smiled. "Yes, Arthuria and I faced the Officiant Silva. We passed and he gave me this..." He said in a gentle voice.

Arthuria looked at Persephone and smiled. "They only sound grand because of the nobility of our families... it's really not that big of a deal in this age in time." She explained.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:25 pm

"Silva? I don't recall hearing about him from my official. We passed our entry tournament as well. I hope we can become allies." Trish smiled.

"I have been around a long time. You haven't been lost to the ages and your name forgotten amongst the shift of civilization." Persephone smiled. "Just to be remembered by a shaman is enough for this goddess."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

"I'm sure we can be allies... and maybe even friends." Arron said in a soft and calming voice as he poured himself a cup of tea with his eyes closed.

Arthuria smiled and looked at Persephone while placing her hands on her lap. "Yes... being remember even after ages past is nice. I may not have the same respect as I did then, but I'm glad someone is willing to acknowlege my exsistance.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:14 pm

"Here's your dessert." The girl in pink stated placing the strawberry cake before Trisha.

Trisha smiled and picked up her spoon. She looked at Arron. "I'm sure we can be friends." Trisha stated taking a bit of the cake into her mouth.

Persephone smiled. "Isn't it wonderful to be noticed again?" She giggled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Arron smiled and looked at Trisha. "That would be very nice... I'd like to have a friend." He said in a gentle voice before thanking the waitress for the dessert she gave Trisha.

"Yes, it's very nice to be noticed by someone again..." Arthuria giggled as she blushed a little from the action.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Is this a private RP, or mightn't I have permission to throw a character in? =3
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 pm

ooc/ I don't think it is... you could if you wants, just ask Brittany first. She got Skype working again. :3
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 pm

ooc/ She's busy right now...
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 pm

ooc/ Yeah... but I'm sure she won't have a problem with it, so jump in if you want Larkie. X3
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

ooc/ I'll be patient. Don't wanna be rude. Especially if she wants it private, I know how irritating it can be.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:50 pm

ooc/ *smiles and then glomps* Alright then, but I'm sure it'll be fine. ^-^
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 pm

ooc/ *Taps fingers* Still waiting...
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next