Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Arthuria moved away and hide behind Arron's pant leg. "Please Arron, I bet you..." She whimpered.

Arron looked down at Arthuria and smiled. "I'm sorry, but she's not gonna stop until she learns it..." He looked up at Echo and whispered into her ear. "It's her tummy..."
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  InkForBrains Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Echo blinks and then her smile widens. "You could have jut saved a whole lot of betrayel just then" She says, her hand diving to under Arthuria and tickleing her belly. "I would have figured that out,"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Arthuria squeaked and laughed. "Nuuuuu, Arron I'm gonna get you back for this~!" She said blushing from the tickling.

Arron smiled and looked down the road he came. "Think of this as punishment for last time you embarrassed me..."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Echo giggled and let Arthuria go for a moment. "Remind me never to divulge any deep secrets to you. It may come back to haunt me."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Arron smiled and looked down at Echo. "It's not that big of a secret, so it wasn't that hard to slip out... and I promise." He laughed.

Arthuria panted a little and began crawling away. That boy will get it from me one day... She thought as she laughed lightly.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Echo stood back up and laughed. "It's big enough that you got Arthuria pissed. Though I'm sure she'll treat you in kind." Echo looks around pretending to be interested in the people passing them. "After all, you tell me her weakness I'm sure she'll tell me yours."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Trisha looked up from her notebook and saw Arron and the girl she didn't like from the cafe. She frowned but made herself walk toward them. "Hi Arron. Sorry I'm late." She smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8