Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Keiko groaned, sitting up on her knees. She wiped the dirt from her cheek off on her jacket sleeve and looked around, trying to find out what she'd tripped on. Her eyes scanned all over the black asphalt road, but there was nothing there. The newly opened cut was burning, coated with tiny black rocks.
Kiki, you seriously tripped over your own feet? Esme asked, sitting on the road next to her.
"Shut up..." Keiko muttered, standing to brush the blackness away from her bare knees. They were also cut, the flesh torn away, but there was little blood. Only enough to make her skin turn crimson, not enough to drip. "Damn it. I need a bandaid."
There's an open house cafe up ahead. Maybe you could ask the owners if they'll give you some medical supply?
"Yeah, sure. Whatever."
Keiko grimaced at the thought of cleaning out the cuts. She wiped her cheek again, moving up towards the pavement.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:07 am

Arron was sitting down, noticing the young woman with dirt-covered clothes from a small glance. "That's a pretty interesting character don't you agree Arthuria...?" He asked as he closed his eyes and took another sip of his tea.

Arthuria nodded and looked at the girl. "Yes, for some reason I'm picking up something off of her... but I can't confirm if it's really there." She said watching the girl carefully.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:13 am

OOC/ Oh, the joys of being dead Rolling Eyes

Echo dug into the cake as soon as it came out, scarfing it down in an un-ladylike manor. You'de think I wouldnt need to eat anymore, but my tummy hurts if I dont. Once shes done she wipes a grimey hand across her mouth , not really doing much to improver her appearance and picks up the cup of tea. She holds it close to her face, not drinking, simply wishing for its warmth. Warmth that she cannot feel. She can see the steam rising from it, she knows its hot, and yet to her it feels cold.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am

Arron watched Echo and began to feel his curiousity come up again. "Arthuria, let us go say hello... she seems a bit lonely." He smiled slightly as he got out of the seat and began heading towards her table at a slow pace.

Arthuria smiled but let out a sigh. "You just love making friends with complete strangers don't you..." She whispered as her thoughts began to move through her mind. But that must be why he's so kind to everyone he meets... such a strange child he is.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 am

Echo sipped the tea and frowned. As laden with sugar as it was, it still tasted bitter. Could she enjoy nothing? She felt no warmth, everything tasted bitter, and the little sleep she froced herself to have was dreamless and restless. Movement from just out of her sight made her look up, directly at Arron and Arthuria as they walked towards her.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am

Arron looked down at Echo and smiled softly as he was now at the table she sipped her tea at. "Excuse me, but do you mind if we sit with you...?" He asked in a polite voice.

Arthuria just watched Echo, making sure to predict her movements just in case something happened.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 am

Echos eyes flicker from Arron to Arthuria and then back again. She looks away, not wanting to seem to provoke them. "If you wish." She says quietly, placing the steaming cup on the table and placing her hands in her lap.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Arron smiled and began to sat down across from her as Arthuria sat beside him. "Thank you... and by the way you responded that must mean you can see Arthuria also." He said in a calm voice.

Arthuria's eyes widdened as he looked at Echo and then Arron. "You wanted to see if this girl could see spirits, so you approached her... what if she was hostile and would have killed you for getting too close?" She asked almost in a lecture-like way.

Arron just smiled more and looked at Echo. "If I thought she was hostile then I wouldn't have approached her in his manner, she seems to be good natured..." He explained as he waved over to a waitress for another cup of tea.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Echo gave Arron a confused look. "Am I not supposed to be able to see her?" she asks, glancing at Arthuria once more, a little less timedly.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Arron smiled and nodded. "Yes, if you can't tell already Arthuria is dead... she's a spirit in this world, and my Guardian Ghost." He explained as he was given some tea from a young blond haired girl and sipped it after thanking her.

"Yes, my full name is Arthuria Pendragon... I have not lived as a human in his world since the 6th Century." She continued off Arron's explaination. "I am dead... and for some reason I sense no lifeforce from you either. You're not living yet you have physical form... was it Necromancy?"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:20 pm

"already...dead.." Echo repeated the words, looking down into her tea. At the mentio of Necromancy she panicked, standing up abruptly. "I have to go!"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Arron got up from his seat and looked at Echo. "It is alright, you don't have to tell us anything... we're not here to hurt you." He smiled softly as he took her hand into his. "I assure you we aren't trying anything to harm or hurt you... I swear it upon my family crest."

Arthuria just sat down and watched Arron try to calm her down. He's really got to stop doing that, he'll make girls fall for him if he shows them that much kindness... I just hope she doesn't think he's a big flirt. She thought as she took a sip of his tea.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Echo looked at him warily and dug around in her pockets before throwing some cash on the table. She pulled her hand away. "How can I trust you? I dont know you."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 pm

"That is very true... I must at least introduce myself." He smiled as he got onto one knee and took her hand again, kissing that back of it lightly. "My name is Arron Granddall... you may call me Arron."

Arthuria got up and leaned against the table. "And I already told you my name... it's Arthuria." She explained as Arron began to do things like a real knight of her time would, it made her sort of proud.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Echo blinked as he kissed her hand and her cheeks seem to go a darker shade of dead. "Echo." She said uncertainly. "My name is Echo"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Arron looked up at Echo and smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Echo." He said in a calming voice as he stood back up to his full height.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 pm

"Uhh....right." She said, blinking again. She suddenly felt very consious of the fact that she was very grimey. "So, what exactly did you want?"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 pm

"The truth is I just wanted to say hello, and you seemed a bit lonely by yourself her in that back... thought you would like some company." He smiled as he looked down at her with a warm expression on his face.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 pm

ooc/ Uh-oh here comes one of them mood swings.

Echo frowned and narrowed her eyes. "I dont need pity!" she snarled at him, her words laced with icy venom. "Now if you'll excuse me, I said I was leaving!"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Arron smiled softly and moved in front of Echo's path. "It's not that I pity you that I came over here, I came over because I wanted to meet you... forgive me if my words offened you." He asked as he gave a light bow to show her respect.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:00 pm

"Dont patronize me!" She said coldly, kicking him in the shins and moving around him.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Arron held his knee and winced as he watched Echo. "That wasn't very nice, you don't seem like a bad person..." He mummbled as he grabbed her wrist with his other hand.

Arthuria sighed and walked over to them. "You'll have to realize sooner or later Arron that not all people like you... there are those that will dislike you and the way you are, maybe even hate you for being yourself. But no matter what don't change for just one person... or even everyone in the world, stay true to yourself and it won't matter what others think." She said in a motherly like voice as she took his hand and gently removed it from Echo's wrist.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Her skin felt like ice in his touch, cold and unfeeling. "I dont hate him." She said sadly at Arthuria's words. "I hate having people look at me like theyr trying to figure me out. Thats all." Her faded vlue hair had fallen in her face, hiding her expression.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Arthuria smiled and moved closer to the young girl, giving her a warm smile as she picked up her chin lightly to look at her. "It's not that Arron is just trying to figure you out, he honestly wants to get to know you and become your friend... it's just the way he is." She said very motherly before letting go of her face.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:18 pm

"Im dead." she said simple. "I do not belong here."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next