Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 6 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Trisha looked and saw Arron. She felt a tinge that made her mad and she took a deep breath. "Yes Arron?" She statedas calmly as possible.

Persephone looked at him and sighed. "This is bad." She stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 6 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Arron smiled and panted as he placed his hands on his knees and looked up at her as he bent over a bit. "I just realized that we never set a meeting place for later... would you like to meet at Tokyo Tower later?" He asked.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

"I can't I have some research to do with a doctor I know. I'll be busy later." Trisha stated, slightly quiet.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:06 pm

"Then can I meet you tomorrow, if you're not busy that is..." Arron whispered as he looked down a little.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Trisha looked at him and smiled.

"I'll be done later today. My studies are important." Trisha smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Arron looked up at her and smiled. "Alright, when you're done Trisha meet me at the top of Tokyo Tower alright?" He asked as he handed her a map of Tokyo from his jacket pocket.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Trisha took the map and nodded. "I'll be there." Trisha smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Arron smiled even more as he stood back up straight. "Well I'll see you there then." He said happily.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Keiko sighed, heavily. "Yeah, that's real great and all, but uhm... Just in case nobody noticed, I'm kind of HEMORAGING BLOOD HERE."
Oh, shut up, you are not.
Am, too...
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 am

"Oh, right. Let's get you to my hotel I have a few things to stop the hemoraging blood." Trisha laughed as she walked away. "Bye Arron."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:40 am

Arron smiled and looked at Trisha and the new girl next to her. "Alright goodbye Trisha, and I'll introduce myself to you later. If you come with Trisha to Tokyo Tower." He said with a wave before turning his back to the two and walking off.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

OOC:// He really doesnt realise what hes just done does he? Shocked Anyone mind if I do a bit of a time jump? Unless someone needs to do something?
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:48 pm

OOC: When Larkie gets on we can do it if she allows it
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Ooc/ Sigh... I guess I don't care. I would have sort of liked to get a bit of character interaction on my end, but whatev. It's fine.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm

OOC: I guess we're time skipping

Last edited by TaoStars309 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

ooc/ It's no big deal if we do a timeskip. Really. I'm used to getting time-skipped over. It's general tradition.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 pm

ooc/ No rudeness intended, by the way. Just happens in every RP I get myself into *points to the four times that Eioku's action got skipped over*, so it doesn't really bother me much anymore.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 am

OOC// Rolling Eyes Larken do your thing get some charecter development. I can wait.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 am

ooc/ O.o
I just said it was fine to do a timeskip.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 am

ooc/ Yeah but you want to get some char. development done right? so I'll wait =3
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 am

ooc/ I already called dibs on waiting, so nyah. Razz
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:35 am

ooc/ -_- Larken do not argue with me. I said unless someone needs to do something. Which means, you need to get that charecter development underway before I throttle you. Now stop letting me have it my way and stand up for what you want! xD
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 am

ooc/ Why, Vykie, dear, I don't know what chu mean. cat
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:39 am

OOC/ I refuse to post until you have what you want. Capiche?
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm

OOC// It has been three days, Larken I hate you Rolling Eyes

Twilight was just ebbing away, leaving only the cold glow of the streetlamps. People rushed about their buisness, most seemed to be heading home, to hide from the coming darkness. Echo stood at the entrance of Tokyo Tower, bathed in the artificial twilight of the city streets. She had, miraculously, found a way to clean not only herself, but her clothes as well. To any passer-by who didnt look too closely, she could have been any school girl waiting for a friend. Nor did they seem to notice that they were keeping as far from her as posiblle, perhaps due to some warning signal in their brain. Echo sighed. "Why did I even bother coming?" she found herself saying out loud.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next