Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 5 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

"Hmmmmm?" Echo rested her head on her hand and pouted. "You don't wanna?"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP - Page 5 Empty Re: ~*Unmarked Territory*~ Shaman King RP

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Arron blushed and slowly shook his head. "I didn't say I didn't want too..." He whispered.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Echo frowned and leaned in close, whispering to him "Why are you whispering?"
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Arron blushed all over and closed his eyes. "Because I'm embarrassed..." He whispered as he looked up at her with a helpless, kitten like face.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:36 pm

She smirked. "I know, it so embarressing to be seen with the grubby girl who looks homeless." she said with a laugh, trying to put him at ease. "Id get cleaned up but, yeah the homeless bit is true."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:39 pm

"It's not that..." Arron whispered as he blushed a little less, not knowing she was kidding. "I'm embarrassed because you actually wanted to do something with me, without me even asking you too..." He smiled a little bit.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:47 pm

She cocked an eyebrow. "You need to lighten up Neko-Arron." she said, leaning back and returning her voice to its normal volume. "I don't see why I wouldnt want to spend time with you. I dont see why anyone wouldnt. Unless your really an alien invader sent here to eat as many people as posible."
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Arron smiled and looked over at Echo. "That's really nice, thank you..." He said with a cheerful tone to his voice.

Arthuria giggled and looked at Arron. "Be careful Arron or your ears with pop out." She tease.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 pm

"His ears?" She asked, uncertain of wether Arthuria was serious or not.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Arthuria laughed and looked at Echo. "It's nothin dear, but you'll see soon enough." She smiled.

ooc/ Hey I'm gonna be offline for a while, probably won't be back for at least 4 hours. Talk to you later...
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:14 pm

"If you say so." She said uncertainly. "Come on, I think theres supposed to be a fair or something in town, I kept seeing flyers earlier."

ooc// Ok, ill see you later.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:16 pm

ooc/ Woah, woah, woah, too many posts to keep up. Shocked
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 pm

ooc/ Must... force self... to ... read... but... Such a short attention span... TTwTT
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc/ *extends Larks attention span*
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Arron smiled and nodded. "That sounds good for me..." He said as he looked at Arthuria.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Trisha was walking down the street and she felt something off. She looked for her oracle pager but she couldn't find her wallet. "Damn it. I always forget that." She stated turning to head to the Cafe again. She walked in when she saw the girl talking to Arron. She stopped and her eyes widened. She turned away and walked to the table looking for her wallet.

"Trisha, are you alright?" Persephone asked.

"I'm fine." Trisha snapped storming out leaving an abnormally large tip for the waitress.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Arron blinked as he felt Trisha's Furyoku come back into the area. He looked and saw her leaving and and got up. "Hey Echo, could we hang out later... I need to do something with Arthuria right now." Arron explained as he placed a tip on the table for the waitress, enough for himself and Echo's orders. "Meet me at Tokyo Tower later alright?" He asked.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

"Oh. Ok, Ill see you later then." She said smiling at him and standing up, ready to leave.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm

"Why are you upset?" Persephone asked.

"I'm not upset. He's a friend and I was just acting on impulse." Trisha thought. 'I hope I'm only acting on impulse.' Trisha thought not really knowing what to feel at this point but she brushed it off and shoved her wallet in her skirt pocket.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Arron walked out of the cafe and look around to see Trisha a few yards away. He took a deep breathe and smiled as he began to run in her direction. "Hey Trisha!" Arron called out as Arthuria followed behind him.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  InkForBrains Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Echo stepped out a moment after Arron and watched as he ran after a girl. Typical. she thought, I've just asked out a complete player. Ugh I need to clean up. She turned in the oposite direction to Arron and walked away in search of a way to wash off most of the grime.
InkForBrains
InkForBrains

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Keiko winced almost every time she took a step. The air stung at her cuts like rubbing alchohol, without the fun of the screaming. She pushed the cafe doors open, ignoring all of the strange glances she was receiving from others. "Excuse me!" She called out. "Can I please get a few bandaids?"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Trisha looked at the girl and smiled.

"I've got a couple but I think it would be best if you came with me." Trisha stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Keiko sighed, the paranoia leaving with her breath as she exhaled. "Thanks," she said, approaching the strange looking woman. She blinked, her third eye kicking in with the closer she came.
Kiki, she's a shaman, too...
Yeah, I noticed. Her shoulder suddenly tensed.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Arron looked and saw Trisha approaching a young girl as he began to run towards them. "Hey Trisha, wait up!" He called out as Arthuria kept a careful eye on the young woman.

Please Arron, don't be foolish when it comes to new people... it's getting hard to make sure you don't trust the wrong people. She thought as they were only about a hundred feet away.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next