Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 3 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Diana looked at Lilith as she walked to Rayne's kitchen to clean her scapel.

"I've done what I can. From a medical stand point, I suggest that you stay put. I can check on you everyday if you like." Diana interjected.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP} - Page 3 Empty Re: Light the Night with Stars -x- {Yet another Shaman King RP}

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 pm

By now, Lilith's shirt was saturated with blood. She sat up and lifted it up over her shoulders, disregarding the fact that there was a male specimen in the room. The new T-shirt Rayne had offered was loose-fitting on her skin and offered more comfort than the last. "Mm... Thanks," she muttered just above a whisper. She didn't look at the man, or the woman, as she spoke, but the thank you was addressed to the both of them. "Think I'll crash here tonight, so long as it's alright. But then again... I guess you kind of owe me a bit, so it wouldn't really matter if it wasn't okay." There was pride missing from her tone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm

"Well I already said it was fine with me, you can pick either the bed or the couch."

Rayne began to stand before placing his right hand over his left shoulder blade, rolling it back and forth to loosen it up as it seemed to have some kind of bothersome feel inside of it. He didn't have a problem with either, but he'd probably force her to take the bed because of her injuries. Yes, he did feel find himself responsible for some of her wounds; his job now was to take care of this girl until she recovered to the point she could head home without looking like she was just mugged.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Diana walked to her back and placed everything inside.

"I'll be leaving. I'll be by tomorrow to check on you." She said as she walked to the door.

Asclepius bowed and followed her out the door.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Lilith shifted her weight, taking in a deep breath. "Hey, doc..." She called out, mockingly. "When can I take this damn needle out of my arm?" She asked, holding her arm out to put the stuck needle into clear view. "It's giving me the creeps... and it feels weird."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 pm

"It's normally there until you recover but if you think you can survive without it. You can remove it." Asclepius said.

Diana was a little peeved when she heard the word 'Doc' but brushed it off.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Lilith brought her leg up, resting her elbow on her knee. "Okay...." She muttered. It wasn't long before she was lying down on her back again, rolling over to bury her face into the fabric of the couch. It smelled like coffee grounds and dirt, maybe even a hint of cigarette smoke. Still, it brought her comfort all the same, and she was asleep almost instantly, exhausted from the earlier beatings and the recent injury.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well it looks like she's gonna be out soon, so I'll be heading to bed."

Yawning lightly as he spoke, he kept one eyes closed while the other moved towards Diana as she was leaving towards his door.

"You both should be more careful... I could have some agenda for you both and bring you into my game. Who knows how you might end up... just be more cautious around strangers; especially other Shaman... be weary of them more then any other."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"Spare me your advice. I can take care of myself. Other shaman are just stepping stones. Plus, who are you to talk? You have a shaman sleeping in your house." Diana stated, walking out of the door and closing it.

"Please forgive her. She's having a very off day." Asclepius said as he floated out of the door.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Lilith slept long past the dawn of that day, and the day after. When she finally awoke, her limbs were still sore, but the wound in her gut only hurt when she twisted the wrong way. She sat up on the couch and rubbed her forehead, realizing that in her sleep she had soaked more blood into this new shirt. Frowning, she stared down at her hands that were crusted with dried blood. "Oh, man... How long have I been out?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 pm

"About two days, you've been laying on this couch the entire time."

A voice not so familiar to Lilith, but vaguely known due to their brief encounter. It was Zero leaning against the wall, watching her since Rayne was in the kitchen cooking Lunch.

"Never thought you were gonna wake up, you seemed peaceful."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Lilith swung her legs over the side of the couch and wiped her hands off on her jeans. "Okay..." She exhaled. She was quiet for a moment, but soon looked up with only her eyes. "Uhm... You're the dude's ghost?" She knew it was a stupid question, but in all honesty, she couldn't recall much from the night of the incident. "Where's he at?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Diana wandered down the street and was completely satisfied. Her hair was clear of split ends and she felt relieved. She came to Rayne's apartment building and looked at it. She stared at it for a little while.

"You should go check on the girl." Asclepius stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm

"He's in the kitchen making you something to eat, you must be starving by now since you've been out of it for over 48 hours."

Zero kept a distant tone to him, one similar to Rayne's own expression even though Lilith hasn't learned anything about him yet.

"Oi, she's up Rayne!"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Lilith hadn't realized her own hunger in her curiousity towards her surroundings. Once it hit her, her breathing was interrupted by the sounds of a hard gurgle. Her cheeks turned pink, and she looked down at the carpet. "Guess I am a bit hungry..."

She stood, her legs wobbly and tingling, and made her way into the kitchen. "Morning. Or... something like that."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Once hearing the words "Morning. Or... something like that.", Rayne turn himself around to be in view of the girl. He wore a bandanna to tie back his hair like a someone preparing food would in a restaurant kitchen. It was white, plain while his apron on the other hand was a bit different in comparison. It was... pink? Yes pink, the big bad gunslinger is like a stay at home Mom... how scary.

"Good morning, well technically good afternoon..."

He gave a soft smile with his eyes closed, at that moment a rainbow could have appeared behind him as sparkles danced around him as if he was in a Shoujo manga. Thank god that wasn't the case... thank o' merciful god.

"So you hungry?"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:48 pm

"Food would be awesome," Lilith said in reply, raising an eyebrow at his sudden hospitality. She spun on her heel and pushed her way past him to get to the sink, where she scrubbed furiously at the dried blood on her palms. "Listen, I uh... Need to borrow another shirt. This one's soaked, but I don't think I'm gonna bleed anymore. That okay?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Diana walked to the apartment door and tapped on it. She waited, fixing her clothes and she looked at the door.

"He said you could walk in." Asclepius stated.

"That was two days ago." Diana replied.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 pm

"Sure Lilith, just go into my room and you'll fine a few shirts in the closest."

As Rayne spoke, he heard a light tapping on his door which he began moving towards almost instinctly.

"I'm gonna answer the door; your Bento will be ready soon."

In a moment, he reached the door before opening it slowly. He looked down towards the young blonde girl, easily remembering who it was since he hadn't known many blondes.

"Hey Diana, you come for Lunch?"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Diana was about to answer when she noticed a pink apron on Rayne's body. She covered her mouth to hide her laugh and when she could finally handle it she looked at him.

"You know what they say, Real men wear pink." She snickered, "Actually, I came to check on... That one girl... What was her name? Lilith. Yeah. I'm here to check on her."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Leaning back up, Rayne moved his hands behind his head as if he was laying back with his eyes closed.

"Man, everyone has to dis' the apron..."

He mumbles to himself before turning around, moving one of his hands to his hip while letting the other rest at his side. Rayne took a deep breathe before opening his eyes, heading back towards the kitchen.

"She just woke up a few moments ago, she's heading to my room so that she can get a new shirt since the last one got soaked. Speaking of which, I have her shirt done since I went to the laundry mat last night; she can put it on later after Lunch if she wants. I'll need to go wash the blood out of my other shirt anyways so yeah."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Lilith emerged from his bedroom with a new plain white T-shirt on. Like the last one, it was loose fitting, and felt good as opposed to her old shirt. When she spotted Diana in the doorway, she feigned a smile. "Hey, it's you again," she said, as if she hadn't expected her to return. "What's up, Doc?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Diana groaned at the first sound of that accursed word. "I see you're fine so the is no reason for me to stay. Later." She responded as she turned to leave.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 pm

"Well okay, guess we'll save the other Bento for later then."

Rayne yawned lightly as he began heading to the kitchen, seeing as the girl didn't feel like having Lunch with them. It was fine though, her lose that she didn't have any of his cooking... plain as it was; at least in his eyes that's how he saw his cooking.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Lilith frowned, her eyebrows furrowing. "Psh... Well, that was rude." She muttered, heading back into the kitchen. She averted her attention to Rayne, folding her arms over her chest. "Whatcha makin', mister gunman?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next