Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

Post  kyekyechan Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:28 am

Kisshu laughed. "I suppose it would be for you. I'm used to it. This is how my people get around. Been doin it since I was little." He put his hands behind his head, carefree. Things were falling back into place.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Last Night on Earth ((Kylie and Larkie!))

Post  Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:30 am

"Yeah? That's cool, I guess."
Ritsuka took the small box of cigarettes from her pocket and stuck one of the small sticks between her teeth. She lit the end with the small flame on her lighter and took in a deep breath. "That's better..." She exhaled. "Still hate me for smoking, Kisshu?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 am

"Never hated you. Hate those things, but not you." He sighed. "I just don't see why humans are so eager to create things to destroy this planet. You've no idea how good you've got it."
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9