Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Misadventure of the 21st Century

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Greatest Misadventure of the 21st Century - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Misadventure of the 21st Century

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Ahsoka's eyes widened, and she sat up quickly, her eyes frantic and panicked looking at Kyoya. "A-A heart attack?! Are you serious?!" She cried out. Just this single gesture took a lot of energy, though, and she quickly found herself lying flat on her back again, staring up at that same dastardly light.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Misadventure of the 21st Century - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Misadventure of the 21st Century

Post  kyekyechan Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm

"You should try to remain calm. If you work yourself up into a frenzy so soon after having an attack, you could lead yourself straight into another." Kyoya told her, voice still as emotionless and flat as it had been from the first word he had spoken.

"Soda-Chan, don't worry about anything. Kyoya's family owns this hospital. So you'll be taken care of well." Haruhi assured the girl lying helpless in the hospital bed. "Isn't that right, Kyoya."

"Yes, of course. The Ohtori's strive for nothing more than the utmost excellence; especially in our medical field." Kyoya's smile was tight, forced to the trained eye.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Ahsoka let out a long breath. "A heart attack... huh...?" She'd thought for the longest time that her disease had been put to rest, that the medication was doing it's job right, but apparently confessing to a boy comprimises things. She frowned at this, then glanced over in the two Host members direction. "Your family owns this place? So then you were the one who leapt into action, right?" She had to smile. "Thanks for that."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"Please, don't apologize." Kei sighed. "No one could have expected this. I guess I'll just have to come back again some other time." She shrugged to the blonde 'prince'. "It's a shame too. I was really starting to have fun."

-x-

Kyoya smiled small now, the curve of his lips just barely visible. "Please, don't mention it. It is, after all, the job of the son of the owner of Ohtori industries." He shrugged.

Haruhi leaned down to whisper to Ahsoka. "Don't let him fool you, Soda-Chan. He's actually quite nice. He was worried about you."
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

"Well," Tamaki began, running an uneasy hand through his hair, "I suppose you could always come back tomorrow. Since our little meeting was so rudely interrupted, I suppose I have to make it up to you now." There was pride missing from his voice. He took a quick glance over to the twins, who were finally coming back to their general peak of unison.
Renge popped her head in, seemingly from nowhere, leaning her head by the chin on Kei's shoulder from behind. "Ahem... Is that a dare, or a double dare, Tamaki?"
Tamaki's eyes shrank again. "Hu?"

-x-

Ahsoka's smile grew a little half-hearted, and she tightly shut her eyes, rolling over on her side to face them better. "So, mister heir to some big medical operation," she said in Kyoya's general direction, "does my mom know I'm here?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Kei laughed. "Oh dear, Renge. If you keep making things a challenge, I'm going to end up breaking the poor thing. You know how I feel about breaking cute things." She shook her head and sighed, rubbing her temple. "I'm already showing a significant amount of restraint as it is."

-x-

"Haruhi took the liberty of calling her for you. She's on her way now, is she not, Haruhi?" Kyoya in turn addressed the disguised girl.

"That's right. She said she'd be here as soon as traffic would allow." Haruhi assured her. "If you like, I'll stay with you until then."
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Seeing all of this as just another one of her many games, Renge shook her head in disapproval. "Resistance is boring!" She said with a moan in her throat. "Play your part, girl! You do it sooo well, and the Prince over there could use some... disciplinary measures."
"HEY!" Tamaki cried, displeased with her treating him like a mod in a dating sim.

-x-

"Uhm... Yeah... That'd be nice, actually. Thanks, Fujioka-san." Maybe this would give her a chance to finish up what she'd said earlier. And if she had another heart attack? Well, she was already in a hospital, might as well make the best of it.
Ahsoka looked up with a light chuckle. "And thanks again to you, Mr. Hospital man. I think you really saved my life back there."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyekyechan Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 pm

"Aw, but Renge, look at 'im. He's like a little puppy." Kei announced. "Would you kick a puppy? I think not? He's too cute to be too cruel to...granted...I bet he's really cute when he cries too..." Kei trailed off, the gears in her head turning. "Ohhhhh....this is why we can't have nice things..."

-x-

Kyoya smiled and bowed to the girl on the bed politely. "Please, don't concern yourself over it. It was nothing. The best way to thank me would be to rest up."

"He's right." Haruhi agreed with a nod.
kyekyechan
kyekyechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2