Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

+2
Seth
Admin
6 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 12 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"Stop it!!" Eioku shouted, appalled. "Ren, let go of her! She's just a little kid! Ushio!!" She reached for her katana, only to realize that it was still back in the hotel that she and Ushio had shared. Damn it, really?!
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 12 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Seth Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Ushio lifted her head, sobbing.
"Eioku..." She called out. "They were going to take you away... I had to do something... I'm sorry... But it's okay now, right? You're here now, a-and Houka will be soon, too... Yeah?"
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Eioku bit down on her tongue. What could she say? Ushio looked so pathetic like that, but she knew that Ushio was indeed a sick child. But... Was she really capable of all this? Putting Aya in so much pain, and over what? The fact that she was leaving?
"Ushio..." She whispered. "I don't think Houka's coming back..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Leo watched as the small child cried in pain as he began to step forward. "Ushio..." He whispered as he looked down at her from behind Eioku. She really was a pitiful sight, and he wanted to help her so badly... even if she did hate him for wanting to be near Eioku.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Aya nodded and smiled. "I'm okay. Just a little dizzy." She whispered. "Hi Leo." She tried to stop the bleeding and dropped to her knees. She was getting tired.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Eioku held a hand out in front of Leo, blocking him from getting any closer to Ushio.
"Leo, you need to help out Aya. Get going." She said, sharply.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Aya shook her head. "I'm alright." Aya whispered disengaging her oversoul. She smiled and looked up at the group when Kisani entered the area. She saw Leo and gasped. "Not good." Kisani whispered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 pm

ooc/ Don't tell me, Sydra...?
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC: Yep... Sorry.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Ren glared up at Eioku, holding fast to Ushio's arm.
"How dare you?" He snapped. "You disappear for two months and then expect me to listen to you when this little... little... THING tried to kill Aya?"
Ushio moved her head up, spitting in his face.
This caused him to let go, drawing back to wipe his cheek on his sleeve.
"Why you little--!!"
"Eioku!!" Ushio cried out, taking a hold on her waist with the arm that wasn't broken.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Leo looked back and saw Kisani, knowing what her presence meant for Aya and himself. "That's bitch is here..." He whispered as his eyes moved back towards Ushio. I have a choice I need to make... either fight Sydra or Ren... not really much of a choice there. Leo thought as he teleported to Aya's side. "Aya, make sure not trust Sydra's words no matter what understand...?"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Eioku knelt down to Ushio's level, catching her in her arms. "Ushio...!!" She gasped. "What the heck do you think you're doing...? You're going to get yourself killed!" There was a deep pain in her chest as she held tight to the child's small body, an agony left unknown. Was she holding on to Ushio because she loved the child, or because she didn't want to let go of the life she'd lived with her and Houka...?
Her fingers tightly gripped through Ushio's hair, her lips pressing gently against her cheek. "Shhh... It's going to be okay..."
Her eyes darted up to Aya, feeling anxious.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Aya looked at Ren and sighed. "It's okay. I'll be fine. I'm not dead and all of this was a simple misunderstanding, I'm sure of it." Aya stated with a smile. She stood up and held her shoulder. "Ushio, if I'm correct. I'm sorry for injurying you." Aya stated.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Ren made a sour face at Aya, clearly not buying it for a second.
Ushio forced her arms up around Eioku's neck, hugging tightly.
She seemed completely trapped in a world all her own, didn't even seem to hear Aya's words.
"Nobody's going to take you away, okay... I won't let them take you away from us... None of them..."
Sobbing, she pressed her forehead down against Eioku's neck.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Sydra watched from afar. She was pissed at the little minion for hurting her woman and Leo was there. She narrowed her eyes and moved forward slowly. 'Little demon' She thought.

-x-

Aya looked at Leo. "Why? She is a little uneasy but she's a really nice person." Aya stated unaware of the torment she had recieved mentally.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"Ushio, listen to me..." Eioku whispered. "You need to calm down. You can't just run around trying to hurt people when there's a possibility that I'm going to leave. That's mean." She sighed into her hair, looking at the people around her with remourse. The wound in Ushio's back was bad, blood pouring out on to her arms. She could feel the life draining out of her small figure, slowly... But what could she do other than sit here and hold her?
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"No Aya, she is not a nice person... she's a user and will make you do what she binds by bending you to her will." Leo stated as he looked around to sense how close Sydra was. "If you don't see what she's doing it's because she's messing with your mind."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Aya shook her head and smiled. "Its not like that. She can only read minds." Aya smiled as Sydra smirked and took control. Aya's eyes blanked and her hands dropped from her shoulders as her smile began to fade. Aya raised her fans and looked at Ushio. Tori reluctantly fused wuth then as Aya stepped forward. Sydra smiled and forced Aya to attack Leo.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Leo's eyes widened as he felt the wind surge behind him, he teleported away and a few yards away. "Dammit, Sydra you bitch! Fight me yourself and stop hiding behind Aya and using her as a shield!" Leo's pupils began to pulsate dark red as he felt his anger rising.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Ushio pushed off a bit, grabbing Eioku's hair to make her look at her.
"I don't think I have much time left. So I want you to know that I've loved you for a long time... Okay?"
She moved up, lightly kissing Eioku's bottom lip.
Ren took a step back, apalled. Supposedly. His cheeks her scarlet, and though he wanted to look away, he couldn't.

OOC: OMG LOLITA YURI!!! *Dies*
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Aya grinned darkly and walked to Leo, slowly charging an attack. She narrowed her eyes at Leo and ran at him with a powerful wind encircling her.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Houka stood on the highway, watching the cars pass by. "This doesn't look like finding the Patch Tribe to me." Arika said with a grin. Houka did nothing but scowl at her as she moved closer to him. "You miss the ragamuffins don't you?" Houka's scowl did not fade as he lowered his sunglasses mouthing the words "Piss off"." Arika rolled her eyes and looked at the blue Pontiac Sunfire that sped past. The teen and spirit did nothing but stare at the car.

"You enjoy mindless destruction Houka!" Arika said with great passion. "You enjoy destroying objects, people, anything you possibly can!"
"That's not all there is to me."
"Well then, are you saying that if I were to possess and almost destroy someone right in front of you, you would not giggle like a horny school girl?"
"...What are you getting at Arika?"
"BOREDOM MY DEAR! If you get bored, you're going to come crawling back to those ragamuffins!"
"CAN YOU STOP USING THE WORD RAGAMUFFIN!?"
"Fine, anyways, you know you actually do care about those shamans, and your love of destruction just came full force all over the sweet gig you had going on over there!"
"I don't care about any of them."
"Just like an angsting teen would."
"Shut it Arika..."
"Are you having your period?"
"Shut the hell up."
"Would you like a tamp-"
"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FILTHY WHORE!?" The words were lost to the desert and Houka stared back towards the town. He then stared farther down the highway. He put his thumb up and a red Mustang stopped in front of him. "Take me to the next town. I've got some business with an old lady who sees dead people."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Leo pulled his hands up as his eyes darkened, his blood beginning to move around him. "You think I'll hold back because she's special to me... you're wrong Sydra!"
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Kaze ran in front of Leo, spreading his arms out and putting himself in front of Aya. "Stop Leo!" He shouted at him. "You don't want to hurt Aya."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Leo looked down at Kaze as Aya closed in, not stopping because of his body in the way. "Move you idiot!" He shouted as he pushed Kaze out of the way as Aya's attack pierced his body.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next