Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

+2
Seth
Admin
6 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 13 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 pm

ooc/ O.O omgwtfbbq, there Houka.

---

Eioku blinked, her eyes wide. Wait a minute... Ushio... loved her? Like... LOVED her? Her eyes narrowed, softly, looking down upon the bleeding little girl. "Come on, then... What's all this? You're very young, Ushio. You've got years and years to decide who you feel this way for and who you don't." She said, moving Ushio's dark bangs away from her violet eyes.
Suddenly, she caught glimpse of Ren's expression, and she glanced up, angrilly. "And you. Peep-fest elsewhere, you pervert."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 13 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm

OOC: Houka if effin awesome!!

-x-

Aya stopped and looked at Kaze. Sydra remained hidden when she looked at the little girl. Aya stared at Leo. "Special?" Aya asked.

Last edited by TaoStars309 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Ren's eyes widened.
"I am NOT a pervert!"
Regardless, he turned on his heel, his arms folded.
Why couldn't the brat just die already?

Ushio shook her head, clinging to Eioku's shoulders.
"I don't have time. I'm not going to make it to the next round with you... So you have to fight for me, and become a Shaman King."

This made a blood vessel pop in the back of Ren's head.
He tapped his foot impatiently, longing to tell Ushio it wasn't possible.
Somebody like Eioku couldn't be a Shaman King.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Yoh stared at the quarrel, not doing much to stop it. He was just as dumbstruck as Ren when he had seen Ushio and Eioku kiss. Blinking a few times, he got up and stood in front of Leo, taking out his katana. "Hold it Leo." He said, pointing it at his neck. "You're getting to angry. Calm down."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 pm

"Hush, now, love..." Eioku whispered, holding her close. "You're not going to die here. You're going to come with us to Patch Village... alright? You and me, we're gonna fight side by side... Always." She buried her face into Ushio's soft hair, suppressing the sob building up in her throat. Lying. That's all she'd ever been capable of.
She held fast on to Ushio's waist, standing up, holding her in her arms. "But right now we need to get you to a hospital..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Leo's eyes were filled with fury as he grabbed Yoh's blade with his hand, the blood slowly creeping down it. "I won't stand by as someone precious to me is controlled by a witch that only uses others... that is the kind of person I hate most of all." He growled as he pulled the sword away from his neck.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

ooc/ Dude, I'm sorry, I don't care HOW powerful you think Leo is, by default, he has to lose to Yoh. Otherwise, this just isn't a Shaman King RP.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Sydra smiled seeing how the cat boy was injured and she turned her attention to Ushio. "I can handle her." She smiled removing her earring for her spirit control.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 pm

ooc/ He moved the sword away from his throat, it wasn't an oversoul so it's fair game. Besides, you think Leo would win against Yoh... *tries not to laugh*
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Eioku glared at her, tightening her grip on Ushio. "Back off, bitch," she said, sharply. "I've already lost one of them, I'm not losing the other one." Nikki appeared behind her, her hands on her hips.
"Yeah!" She shouted, making a face at her. "Ushio is our business, you big meanie!"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Yoh performed spirit control and continued to put his blade to the neck of Leo. "Seriously Leo", he started, "it's not her fighting you! Don't fall into it. It's what Sydra wants."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 pm

"Then let me kill her, she's right there..." He growled as he felt his hand burn against the intensity of Yoh's spirit control. Leo released his hand and backed away a bit. "I want her to die, I want to slowly watch as she falls into the deepest black imaginable for the human soul to fall into."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Sydra smiled as she engaged her oversoul and her earring grew to a bow and arrow. "That girl hurt my woman. I will see to it she dies before she leaves this place." Sydra grinned.

-x-

Aya's body was shutting down as she lost too much blood to fast. Her eyes began to regain their normal color and she looked at Leo, exhausted but Sydra still had some control over her mind. "Yoh. Don't get in my way." Aya whispered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Eioku's eyes narrowed, threateningly. "She's just a kid," she said, turning in a semi circle to hide Ushio from view. "You'd honestly take the life of a child -- a SICK child, just because of a misunderstanding? Aya's ALIVE isn't she?"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Kaze stood, watching Yoh not back down. He swallowed a big batch of saliva and watched Aya get closer. "Zaashu?" He said to his spirit, hoping that he was there.
"Yes, Kaze."
"I think we're going to have a major damage bill." Smack. Kaze was hit by his ghost. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"
"STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND HELP!" Kaze performed his spirit control, standing in front of Eioku and Ushio. He grinned and Eioku. "Um..." He started to try to speak but words could not find his mouth. "I-I... Err... You may not have liked me to much, but I did feel like crap when you left."

Yoh stared back at her. She looked the same but again so different. "Aya don't do this." He said to her. "Don't give in to Sydra. You're stronger than that."

[OOC: I'm finding it EXTREMELY hard to RP as Yoh right now x.x]
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Eioku was quiet for a moment, but her tense look quickly faded to a huge grin. "Kaze, you idiot..." She said. "It's so good to see you again, really it is. Thanks for this."
She turned on her heel and sprinted off. "Sorry guys, I gotta ditch ya!"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 pm

"A child makes no difference to me. You were going to kill Aya because of the spawn of your jealousy. A friend who never did anything to you intentionally. You are just like my family. I'm glad I killed them all before they could kill me." Sydra smirked. She raised her bow at Eioku's back taking a good aim.

-x-

Aya looked at her brother curiously and shook her head. "Move." She ordered as she stopped moving closer. She stopped herself from trying to hurt him right at this moment but she refused to believe Sydra was the cause of this.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Yoh refused to move once more, putting his sword away and disbanding his oversoul. "Aya, if you really want to hurt somebody...." Yoh started as he moved his arms out wide and stared blankly into his sister's eyes. "Hurt me."

Kaze looked back at Eioku. "Wait!" Kaze said but Eioku was gone again.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Aya stopped and looked at Yoh. She narrowed her eyes. "Yoh, don't be an idiot..." she snapped.

-x-

Sydra released her control when she felt her control slipping. She looked at where Eioku had been. "Next time..." Sydra whispered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Yoh shook his head once more. "No Aya." He said. "You're not hurting a single friend."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Leo couldn't take this anymore as he moved Yoh back a bit. "You still think we're friends... I left without a single reason explaining myself and you think I am your friend?" He asked as he looked at Aya. "You're all fools... just like Eioku said." He felt that he said too much, but he needed Yoh to back down. I'm sorry Yoh... but this is for the best, better me than you... it would hurt Aya too much if she hurt her beloved brother.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Aya's eyes began to show signs of life and she dropped to her knees. She gripped the cloth on her wound and began shaking. "What's happening to me?" Aya asked herself.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:00 am

Leo looked down at Aya, but not changing his tone so that he would have a believable act. "I told you, Sydra has been messing with your mind... just face the facts, she is using you."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 am

OOC: Forgive me, dearest Larken, but I am pulling a minor timeskip on our end.

---

As Ushio lie there on the hospital bed, she stared up at the ceiling. The humans around her were all rushing about, screaming at one another. Their voices were muffled; her vision was blurring out. Everything was going black. She had a tight grip on the bedsheets, trying to tune in to Eioku's voice.
She was arguing with someone.
Ushio slowly turned her head. She was there, the only being visible and clear in her mind.
Please don't cry for me... Please...
All was dark.
All was heavy. These clothes, this body... Every aspect of everything was weighing her down.
She shut her heavy eyes, breathing in for the last time.

And then...

She was gone. Forever.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am

Aya shook her head and stood up. She turned and ran from the boys. She wanted it to be a lie. Sydra was her friend and protected her thus far. Her memories couldn't be a lie.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next