Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

+2
Seth
Admin
6 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 22 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Brittany Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Sydra walked down the street and she noticed that of all people's thoughts one was focused on Hao. She was so intrigued by it she decided to follow the vibes and she came to see a boy with a dark aura, two guardians and a gun. She remembered seeing him in Aya's memories.

"Nice." She smirked.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 22 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Shamanstick Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Houka kicked a small shaman in the back as they ran out of the room crying. "The hell is a ten year old doing here anyways?!" He bellowed at him as he slammed the door. Sitting back in his chair, he continued to look out the window, his gun aimed where a shaman would appear.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 pm

ooc/ This post is going to be horrid, so I apologize in advanced, Shaman.

-x-

Hao leaned his head back, letting his body fade away from the current location. The particles in all of his skin fell away, and he felt himself become engulfed in a bright light. When he reappeared, he found himself in a dimly lit room; a room full of many things he found familiar. The trinkets, the damp air. "Looks like I made it," he said, nonchalantly. When he let his gaze wander, his eyes fell upon another familiar sight. "Oh. Hello, Houka."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://curbstompchocobo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

ooc/ Like a moron, I posted on the admin account. =w=
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:33 pm

OOC: Meh, I still know who it is

Houka turned around, his gun not moving whatsoever. "Hey Hao." He said with a grin, cocking the gun.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Sydra walked up the street and looked around. She found Kaze. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Looks like you've seen a ghost. No pun intended." She smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Hao chuckled, lightly. "Put that little toy away, Houka," he said, gently. He stood, stretching his arms up over his head.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 am

Houka's expression hardened and the gun burned slightly bright. Hao was mocking him. "Who's calling it a toy?" Houka said coldly.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 am

Hao chuckled. "Silly boy," he said. He lifted a hand up to his forehead and ran a finger through the hair on the crown of his head. "I'm calling it a toy. You honestly think you're going to take me down with that?" Cold laughter escaped from his chest. "I don't think so. You may try if you'd like, but I think that Spirit of Fire might have a little something to say about that."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Houka's arm began to shake until he dropped his gun. Hanging his head down, he picked it up and left the room. Walking down the stairs and out the door, he put his sunglasses on. "Eh." He said. "I'll get him next time."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Eioku thrust her spirit ally into the soles of her shoes, hovering a few feet above the ground. "Damn it," she muttered. "Patch Village can't be that big, he's got to be around here some-- ah!!"
There he is.
Pushing off of the air, she slowly moved behind Houka, tapping him on the shoulder. When he looked, she flew to the other side and tapped the opposite one.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Houka looked behind him when he felt something tap his shoulder. There was no one there. Feeling something tap his other shoulder, he looked in that direction as well. "Okay what's the big-" Houka stopped talking when he turned around. "Eioku."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Eioku stuck her tongue out at him, letting her feet touch the ground. She put her hands behind her back and grinned. "Hello, Houka," she said, gently. With a supreme difficulty, she suppressed the urge to jump on his back and hug him.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

"Um... Hi." Houka said. Hopefully, this wasn't about his rant before he had left the hotel and everyone behind.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Eioku's kind expression slowly melted. She brought her hands up to the front, swinging them back and forth as she shifted her weight from her heels to her toes. Her eyes moved from him to the dirt. "You don't seem very happy to see me," she said, pride missing from her tone.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Houka smacked his face. He was never good at talking to people younger than him. "It's not that." Houka said, trying to regain what little dignity he had left. "I'm just surprised your here." Realizing what he had said was a monumentally stupid thing to say, he took off his sunglasses and rubbed between his eyes.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Eioku flashed him a wicked, mocking smile. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward, ducking underneath his head to make eye contact. "OH, really?" She asked, her tone taunting. "What, you didn't think I'd make it this far?"
Grinning, she brought a hand up to his face, flicking the tip of his nose. "Jerk."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Houka blinked when his nose was flicked and he slightly grinned. "What I meant was", he started trying to quickly lie, "I wasn't expecting to see you so soon."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Eioku rolled her eyes, turning away. "Oh, yeah, that's it. I'm suuure of it." She said, a laugh on her voice. There it was again, that peaceful feeling. The one that made her feel relief from everything, the one that made her feel like laughing. A smile tugged at the edge of her lips. Finally, she was back home.

However, things couldn't be hunky dory just yet. She folded her arms up over her chest and sighed. "Listen, Houka," she murmured, her tone serious now. "There's something we need to talk about."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Houka gave a sigh of relief and went back to smiling. "Okay." He said to Eioku. "What exactly do you want to talk about?"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Eioku stared down at her fingernails for a moment, as if they would supply her with the appropriate words. She shifted her weight multiple times before finally turning to face him again. The truth was that there were many things she would have liked to talk about at that moment.
Why did you leave without saying goodbye?
Did you not want me around?
For that matter, how have you been these past few weeks?

Although, there was one thing on her mind that she needed to spill. He had a right to know.
"Uhm... I know that the two of you didn't get along very well. In fact you... didn't seem to favor her company in the least, but you still should know."
Eioku lowered her head. "Houka... Ushio passed away."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"Oh." Houka said, stopping in talking. He was not really sad at all. In the back of his mind, there was a small weasel dancing at the words "Ushio's dead". "Um... Is that... Is that it?"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Eioku's back stiffened. His words kept repeating in her mind. Ah, the cruelty of it all... Now she realized her mistake. Houka wasn't one to give a damn. Shoulda known... She bit down on her bottom lip and looked up at him with scorn in her eyes. "I... Can't believe you." She exhaled. "You-- You stupid... You stupid jerk... I should have fucking known you wouldn't care."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Houka's eyes did not change at Eioku's expression. Sighing, he knelt down to meet her height. "Listen Eioku", he started as he took off his sunglasses, "it may seem like I don't care. Jesus, it was very well known that I really did not like Ushio although she was still a comrade. When you get older and have been around as many places as I have, you know that death is really just a common part of life. Besides, she might have not crossed over meaning that when she died it may not be the last time you'll see her. I'm not saying my life has been harder than yours, I just like to not dwell on the horrible things that have happened."

Yeah, I just enjoy dwelling on the crap I've done to others. Houka thought as he got back on his feet. He put his sunglasses back on to cover his blood shot eyes and put his hands in his pockets. "Now, is there anything else you need to tell me?"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Eioku exhaled through her nose. His words made a hell of a lot of sense. Maybe that's the sort of philosophy she should start living by; pressing forward no matter what happened. Although, it couldn't have been as easy as he put it out to be. After all, this was Houka. The both of them were two entirely different people.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Sorry."

She could feel her chest growing heavy as he pulled away to stand back up. The question rang through her head, echoing in her ears. Was there anything else she needed to tell him? Well, duh!

"There is, but... I dunno..."

SPINELESS! LILY-LIVERED CHICKEN!
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next