Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

+2
Seth
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Houka did not listen at the beginning and then after a short while stopped. "Damn it." He spoke under his breath as he stopped. He looked slightly behind him and barked, "What?"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Eioku stopped in her tracks, her mid back automatically flinching back a bit as he snapped around. She blinked again, slowly averting her gaze to her shoes.
"...I'm sorry," she said, quietly. "I'm really sorry, but... I can't find it in me to hate you."
Her hands slowly creeped up to her chest, wrapping around one another, twitching in a fidgeting matter. "I mean... you saved me, man..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Houka's face made a weird expression, almost indescribable. His eyes were questioning and his mouth was half-opened. "H-how..." He started but then stopped, not knowing how to continue the conversation. What was this, a soap opera? After mere moments of standing there dumbfounded, Houka just continued with, "Let's just get going."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: Ooo, lala, is Eioku cheating on me now? Wink Anyway, brittany, I hope you don't mind if I skip the usual inner struggles going on with Ren's head. I'm really not in the mood to write one of those long ass trips right now.

---

Ren strode up towards Aya and Sydra as silently as he could.
He could see it, she was leaking into Aya's head again.
Teeth clenched together, he lightly pressed the end of his blade to Sydra's back.
"Stop it."
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm

ooc/ If she has the hotts for another dood, it's your own fault, you meanie butt. DX ...J/k of course.

-x-

A small smile took hold of Eioku's lips. She looked down to her wrists, looking down at the scars. Ever since she'd joined this group a month ago, she'd had no reason to harm herself. And it felt... great.
Letting her smile grow to a grin, she quickened her pace and took a hold on Houka's sleeve again.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:17 pm

[OOC: And I'm the other guy! Apparently... XP]

Houka still was dumbfounded as Eioku took hold of his sleeve. He shrugged and accepted the fact that people liked him. It was not as intimidating as the whole badass shaman-slayer but, it would have to do.
----------------
[OOC: A break in our regular scheduled drama-filled programming to get back to the important stuff. THE PLOT!]

Yoh walked along the road, Kaze and the others with him. It was quite a long walk down the highway, but he didn't mind. Amidamaru had been sent off to see where the next town was and had not returned yet.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm

OOC: Hey, kiddies, I have a question. Are we going by manga or anime terms when it comes to Patch/Dobie Village? In the manga, they got knocked out by the king of spirits and all experienced some sort of epiphany of a dream, but in the anime, they just waltzed right in. what we doin?

---

Ushio sprinted back, using her Guardian Ghost to quicken her pace.
"Master Hao," she said, attentively, "the town ahead is approximately a half a mile away."
Right, like they couldn't see that themselves.
Way to go, Ushio.
"There's an inn near town square... lodgings cost $17 a night, in American money..."
She wasn't quite sure what that meant. Ushio had lived in Europe all her life counting pounds, and it was confusing enough adjusting to yen in Japan when the Shaman Fight started.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Hao nodded once. "Thank you for that, Ushio." He reached a hand out and ruffled her hair, smiling his usual Yoh-Copycat-Smile. With that, he leaned his forward and shouted, "You two hear that? We're staying at an Inn tonight."

Eioku sighed, happily. "Ahhh! An inn! Thank God! Ushio, what's the quality? Is it roach infested? How many beds in one room? PLEASE tell me that they offer showers!"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Ushio's eyes fluttered shut, her memory of the inn flooding back to her.
"It's a decent quality inn, I suppose... They do offer showers. Apparently it's a requirement in all American lodging facilities..."
With a soft sigh, she glanced up to Hao, sitting on SOF's hand.
"May I sit with you, sir?"
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 pm

ooc/ American Lodging facilities... I like that.

-x-

Eioku throw a fist up in the air. "YES!!" She shouted. "Come on, let's pick up the pace!!" Her hand pulled on Houka's sleeve harder than ever as she broke out into a run. "Hurry up, slow poke!!"

Hao smiled softly. "Of course you may," he said, mentally commanding SOF to lower his palm to Ushio's level. "You've done a lot of scouting these past few days."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Houka rolled his eyes and ran. "Alright!" He said. "But if you're too tired to go on when we get half-way there don't think I'm carrying you!"
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 pm

"I won't get tired, it's only half a mile!" Eioku exclaimed, looking back at him from over her shoulder. "After all, I'm still youthful! You're the old one here, Houuuu~kaaa!" She quickened her pace, giggling. Hao and Ushio were quite a ways off by now.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Houka grinned. "I may be old but it just means I have more experience in life than you!" He shouted, sprinting and soon passing Eioku. "Children should be nicer to their elders!"
--------------------
Yoh stopped at the sight of Amidamaru and let his ghostly companion greet him. "Hey!" He said with a grin. "Any luck?" Amidamaru nodded.
"There's a town not far from here. We could probably make it by sundown." Before Yoh could say anything, Kaze and ran up to Amidamaru. "By not far, how much do you mean?" He asked.
"Maybe about ten miles."
"Crap!" Yoh smiled and signaled for Kaze to calm down.
"Well, if we keep walking, it won't be much longer. Although, I think we should stop for a bit."
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Eioku frowned, struggling to keep up. "Hey, that's not fair!" She exclaimed. "You're taller than I am! You've got longer legs!" Her inner thoughts were all astray, laughing like crazy. What a lame excuse, even for her. She let her gaze fixate on the town drawing closer and closer with every step. Exactly... where was the win mark, anyway? "No fair!!" She continued to shout.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC: Well, damn, Shamanstick. I would have kept Ren in that general area if I'd have known you were gonna post as Yoh and Kaze... Apparently, Brittany ditched me. >.<
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Seth wrote:OOC: Well, damn, Shamanstick. I would have kept Ren in that general area if I'd have known you were gonna post as Yoh and Kaze... Apparently, Brittany ditched me. >.<
[OOC: Wait. You guys aren't with us? I thought we were all walking and I only posted so the drama would kind of leave a bit and so that we'd actually be able to move towards a plot.]
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 pm

OOC: Apparently Sydra snapped off Aya's necklas that the wonderful alien-shaman-cat-type-thing (seriously, Ryan, couldn't you have picked JUST ONE like the rest of us?) gave to her and lead her astray. Ren followed, cuz, you know... He likes to pretend he's noble like that.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 pm

[OOC: Ah. So I have two travelling alone characters. No biggy.]
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 pm

OOC: I'll yank Aya back to us soon, I a'spose. Whenever brittany posts. -_-
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

ooc/ For one: You've taken so long Brittany had waited days for you to post something for her to work with, so you can at least wait a few hours. And for two: The alien part of his is the cat part two, he had to be a shaman or he would have been a total Gary-Sue in this RP. So I only picked two, so HA! *glomps Seth and laughs evilly*

Leo was watching as all of the people in Hao's group seemed to be getting along well, he only had Hao to talk too... but Ushio was with him so it wouldn't be much of a talk since she seemed to dislike him on the sole basis that Eioku didn't either. He sighed and flew past Hao higher into the sky, not looking at Ushio, Eioku, or Houka but only Hao. "I'm going to head to the town now, I'll make sure that no one gets there before we do." Leo explained as he teleported out of sight, making his way to the two in short burst of teleportation, the first two shots were seen by everyone before he was completely out of sight from even Houka and Eioku.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

ooc: Well you do realize that there ARE Gary-Stu factors by default by making him an alien AND a Shaman, right? Unless the alienation is caused by his spirit medium, it makes no sense.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 pm

ooc/ Tis true, well... guess Leo's a Gary-Sure after all. You was wrong Larkie... X3
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:10 pm

ooc: I didn't say he was a Gary-Stu, I said that there were properties. And there are. This puts him about about a 37 or so, making him borderline. The way you use him is what makes the stu. Flaws in personality, nervous habits... For instance. Houka is a badass shaman with a lot of power and the knowledge to use it. BUT, he smokes, he's obsessive about his sunglasses, and is overall just crude to any female younger than him. Hence, he's not even CLOSE to borderline.
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm

[OOC: Yes. I do make characters that are quite badass to the core XD]

Yoh walked along the highway with Kaze, the long trek to the next town barely over. The heat was unbearable, and feet ran sore between the two of them. Kaze let out a frustrated groan. "You have three months and we're dropping you in the middle of the desert!" Kaze said in a mimicking tone, almost the same as one of the patch village officials. "If I ever see another Patch member, I swear they're going to be getting a piece of my mind!"
"Calm down Kaze." Yoh said, laughing. "I can see the town in the distance, we're almost there!"
"It looks smaller than a bug!"
"Well, it beats not being able to see it at all." Kaze rolled his eyes and looked towards his ghost.
"Zaashu, can you grow wings or something so we can get there faster?" The guardian ghost did nothing but sigh.
"If I could make this more bearable for you I would Kaze", he started, "although you whining about it being to far isn't making me want to! Now take this seriously! If you don't find Patch village within the near future you're both gone from the tournament!" Yoh realized the seriousness of what was really going on and by the look on Kaze's face, he had too.
"Come on you guys." Kaze said to Yoh, Amidamaru and Zaashu. "We're running. I want to get there before sundown." With little notice, Kaze blasted from the spot and broke out into a full sprint. Zaashu and Amidamaru stayed still and Yoh ran after Kaze. Zaashu looked at Amidamaru and Amidamaru did the same.
"Kids...." They said together, then disappearing.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Sydra looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes at Ren.

"Do it." Sydra snapped, "Do it or fuck off. I'm waiting for you and that kitten to kill me so do it fast or get out of my face."
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next