Curbstomp Chocobo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

+2
Seth
Admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 3 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Seth Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 pm

"The result for harming any of the people around me is not quite so painless." He said, darkly, narrowing his eyes over to Aya. "And you. You stupid fool. Running off just because she stole a trinket. You could have sent your ghost after her, couldn't you? You would have received it a lot faster without putting yourself in such a dangerous position."
His grip on his weapon tightened immensely, mentally begging Aya not to give him a strange look.
After all, this was his way of saying that he cared, without making a complete idiot of himself.
"Sydra. Back away. Or I'll leave you paralyzed here in the dirt to die."
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

-x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued - Page 3 Empty Re: -x-Shaman King RP-x- Continued

Post  Brittany Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Aya looked at Ren and looked down. She nodded and looked at Sydra. Sydra sighed and took a step back.

"You know she wont remember this right?" Sydra stated.

Sydra wiped her mind and stepped away.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Leo appeared inside the nearby town, his ears and tail now hidden so that he wouldn't attract too much attention. He stepped out of the alley next to the hotel that Ushio described to him, which made it much easier to find. "This place will do just fine..." Leo said smiling softly as he placed his hand on the a nearby support beam, right in front of the entrance. He leaned against the pole and began to think about his recent choices of how he's been doing things lately. Why did I join Hao's team and leave Aya behind again...? I know I wanted to save Eioku and bring her back, but she seems to not want to be saved. She prefers this life more than the one before... I can't believe I left someone that I cared enough to give my heart too for someone that dislikes me so much. He thought as he began to realize what his rash choice has done to change his life.
Ryan
Ryan

http://kero.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Eioku skidded to a stop, a few feet behind Houka. She leaned forward, pressing her hands against her knees, gasping for breath. God, ever since she'd taken up the Meth, she hadn't trained, let alone run laps. Ashamed of her out of shape physique, she looked away, off towards nowhere, trying to hide her scarlet cheeks. How could she have let Houka beat her?
"That's-- Not-- Fair..." She gasped out.

-x-

ooc/ Sorry, sorry, pulling a shitty fastforward post for Ushio and Hao.

Hao followed close behind Leo, tightly clasping at Ushio's hand to make sure she didn't get lost or wander off. Paying out of pocket, he purchased three seperate room keys for the night.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Leo looked at Hao and saw him pay for the rooms, there was a somewhat darkness in his eyes at the moment. He was hating what he'd done, hating his choice of joining Hao to save someone that didn't want to be saved. It was beginning to become more clear in his mind. I can't trust any of these people, even if Hao is like my little brother and my best friend out of all people here... I can't trust them too much or I'll be at risk and so will Yoh's group. He thought as he began to walk over to the other side of Hao that Ushio wasn't on. "Okay, so how are we dividing up the rooms?" His tone seemed slightly annoyed, he knew Hao would know something might be bothering him.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Hao folded his arms over his chest. "Well," he said with a smile. "There's three rooms, all with two beds. There's five of us. So... two people have to be willing to sleep in the same room without tearing eachother's throats out." He lolled his head up to look at Leo with a devious smile. "I guess that means that you're not staying in the same room as the little scrapper over there, hm?"
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"I'll most likely be rooming with you Hao, since Ushio won't let Eioku room with anyone else and Houka isn't the kind to share his living space... or anything for that matter." Leo said with his still annoyed tone. "Besides, you wouldn't let me room by myself because you probably don't trust me fully yet... do you?" He asked as he closed his eyes, on of them slightly peaked open to look at the young man. If I make sure to always think before I act, maybe I will survive...
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Hao's eyes narrowed. "The fact that you're questioning me at all is making me trust your loyalty far less," he said darkly. "You may lodge with me if you wish, but I call dibs on the shower first."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Leo smirked a little and tapped Hao's forehead with the tip of his index finger. "Yeah, you can have it... maybe it'll cool down that hot head of yours shorty." He laughed as he placed his hand then onto the boy's head. "And the reason I question you is because I want to make sure you know what you're doing... I have no idea who you are or what your plans are for being Shaman King. I don't know anything so I must question everything... simple as that." Leo explained before a warm smile moved across his face. "If you want my trust, you'll have to earn it... and we'll have to get to know on another better."
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"Don't make up excuses," Hao snapped, quickly. He didn't look behind him to face Leo as he spoke. "I don't want to hear any of that ignorant bullshit. It would save you a hell of a lot of grief if you would just come out and say it..." He turned his head a bit, his eyes slim and dark. "You want to go back to that pathetic little girlfriend of yours."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm

"Of course I want to go back, but I cannot... I still have a promise to keep." Leo said as he looked down at Hao and smiled. "I promised to make you Shaman King, remember... I can't let you down even to get what I want. All I ask is for your trust and I'll help you in your goal." He really does know I want to go back, but I can't just leave him... he's like my little brother. I won't abandon my family...
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Hao smirked. "You're just the same as all the others," he said, softly. "Thinking that if I lose you, my whole world is going to come crashing down. I just want to make one thing clear to you right now, Leo Blackhart. I do not need you to become the Shaman King. As a matter o fact, if you're doubting me in the slightest, we're better off without you. You could always walk away. Nobody would stop you."
With that, he disappeared into the third hotel room on the left, chuckling to himself.
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm

ooc/ How am I doing as Hao? *Rubs eyes* Feels kind of rocky...
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

ooc/ *claps* You does good, me likie.

Leo smiled and looked down at Hao as he followed him into the room. "If I wanted to leave I would have already, but honestly I think of you as family... I don't want to break my promise to you even though you don't need me to help you." He said as he jumped on the left side bed.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm

ooc/ damn it, that was a'sposed to end the conversation! >.<
Hao always gets the last woooooord~~~ *Sobs* Now I gotta think more...
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:42 pm

ooc/ Make him go take a shower, it's not like he'll follow him there. X3
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm

ooc/ Well I figured that YOU would have figured that by ducking into the hotel, he automatically retreated to the bathroom. *Sad face*
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:55 pm

ooc/ Well I could always change my post. *smiles* Just ask me too. ^-^
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Aya hopped off the feather and Sydra narrowed her eyes. "I'm going to find your brother." Sydra smiled at Aya.

Aya smiled and waved her off then turned to Ren. "I guess we're walking." She smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamanstick Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Houka ran past Eioku, grinning. "Yeah." He said stopping. "I win." With this, he went inside his room and shut the door. He let out a long exhale and sat on his bed. "God it's been so long since I've had a bed!" He yelled excitedly as he collapsed on to it.
Shamanstick
Shamanstick

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shamanstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Ren stood stiff for a moment. He clenched his teeth together, slowly lowering his blade to the side.
With an irritated sigh, he glanced over towards Aya.
"Are you alright?"
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lark Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Eioku watched Houka disappear behind one of the doors and sighed. She looked down at the floor, scolding herself. Not for losing the race, even though a part of her mind was scratching at her subconcious telling her that she should have won. Grunting lightly, she lifted a hand up to her head. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Ushio..."
Lark
Lark

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Aya nodded and looked at Ren.

"Of course I am. Why?" Aya smiled.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Ren looked away.
"Nothing." He said, sharply.
"We should hurry up and catch up to Yoh and Kaze. They went quite a ways ahead."
Seth
Seth

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Aya looked at him.

"Ren, tell me what's wrong." Aya whispered.
Brittany
Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next